Drive to the finals!

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
Ok boys and girls get in on this one, the regular season has 1 day remaining, its post time baby!

This was a pretty fun comp last year so I thought i'd start it up again. Basic premise is you pick one player each day that you think will have a blinder, this player gets points based on their preformance. The catch, you can't use this player again!

League name: Ozcards
Password: ozcards

Let the games begin!

Im in, and 1 year of experience should help me out and i wont use guys up early like last year when i used Wade and DIrk in the first week :(

Joined! :D I remember last year I was top 2 or 3 when the NBA Finals started, then faded badly, as I ran out of players... [-X Hope to play a bit smarter this time, but it's fun anyway...

Regular season finished today, so it should be up soon as I'm pretty sure playoffs start this weekend? I just checked and it hasn't been updated just yet.

Ok, thanks Jason... Just a bit paranoid about missing the first day or 2 of tips, I think most of us got hurt by missing a couple of days here and there last time, huh? #-o lol!

Regular season finished today, so it should be up soon as I'm pretty sure playoffs start this weekend? I just checked and it hasn't been updated just yet.

Cmon guys, we need a few more for our league!!! todays the last day to enter and get your picks in for the first games tomorrow.

I picked Dwight for saturday, and antawn jamison for sunday. who did everyone else go with?

Cmon guys, we need a few more for our league!!! todays the last day to enter and get your picks in for the first games tomorrow.

I picked Dwight for saturday, and antawn jamison for sunday. who did everyone else go with?

I got Turkoglu for Saturday and B-diddy for Sunday. I'm saving Dwighty for game 3 of their series, hoping he might get a few "home-town" calls and get a few more numbers that way. And I'm getting B-diddy out of the way now, coz I'm not sure how long they'll last against the Mavs... Got Antawn, Kobe, Boozer, and Melo all coming up next week at the moment, unless one of those teams jag a couple of early wins, I might have to reconsider.

Nice work JZA, i just checked what I picked and its identical to yours! Great minds me thinks...unless they crab it up! :D

Anybody get on Deng today? Good value if you did, he went for 43 comp-points!

yeah, he played a blinder hey? im saving my bulls players though, they will beat miami easily i reckon. should use wade and shaq while i still can.

B-diddy having a big game today! Should help me make a move in the standings, at least temporarily... He's on 43 comp points at 3/4 time... :D

Hey, just looking over my picks again, and I think I've got a MAJOR problem! The other day I pre-picked the players for yesterday, today, and next week all in one hit. Now when I look at next weeks picks, it's got zero points next to all of them. I think there's a problem with the dates or something, but does that mean I lose all those players for nothing? Coz I had Kobe, Melo, AI and a couple of other big players, so if I lose them all, I'm just about finished, I think... :( Anyone else do the same thing, and now have this problem?

Hey, just looking over my picks again, and I think I've got a MAJOR problem! The other day I pre-picked the players for yesterday, today, and next week all in one hit. Now when I look at next weeks picks, it's got zero points next to all of them. I think there's a problem with the dates or something, but does that mean I lose all those players for nothing? Coz I had Kobe, Melo, AI and a couple of other big players, so if I lose them all, I'm just about finished, I think... :( Anyone else do the same thing, and now have this problem?

Its fine now I had the same problem earlier.

Who's everyone got today? I've got Boozer who's out to a flyer!

Yeah, I got on Boozer today too, he's going great guns, ay??? :thumbsup: Had B-diddy yesterday, too, which worked out nicely. But had Turkoglu on Day 1, so still got a bit of ground to make up...

Back
Top Bottom