Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

Email him. I rang him this morning, and he said he had changed his limit to one box per person, and that pretty much anyone that emails him, he'll put a box aside for. email is cardzone1 at optus dot com dot au. good luck!
Tried email haven't got a response yet and can't get through by phone.

Lol how can they possibly be sold out, the site has been down all day and the phone off the hook.

This is the biggest disgrace I've ever seen.

That'll do me, I'm out.

Screenshot_20200903-155934_Samsung Internet.jpg

Selects distributor

Lol

Sent me an email saying I guess to forward cash and email my name and address, don't know how I feel about,

they are 100% LEGIT, I have done that already and my box is on the way.

i think it is fantastic that Steve has done this to get the boxes into the collectors hands, a lot other card shops have jacked them up to $330 a box so To see him keep them at $250 is fantastic.

Last edited:
I did see a Matt Rowell DPS on Facebook earlier today where it was a full sig and also signed with #1 @ 2019 or something like that. Cant find it now so wondering if it was another photoshop special. Did anyone else see it posted?
I had a call from the newsagency i contacted the other day about buying a box, they only got one case and every box was already allocated. But today they said there was a box and album available if i wanted it. So I'll go down Saturday morning and grab it. Now watch all my excitement go down the toilet when i pull standard box hits of Freo and nothing else because that's been my luck over the past few years :lol: Or could my luck finally chance ;)
dont know about the Rowell...but your outlook on getting a dud freo box made me laugh:lol:
you'll be good mate, feel some hawks love waiting for you

Back
Top Bottom