Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

1599090233991.png

I ordered 2 boxes off card trader website just before 6.30am. His site pretty much crashed straight after that.

Exactly, of course we would've liked a nicer signature but if that is how he signs everything, there's nothing we can do about it and it's nothing to do with him having a big head

never thought it was anything more than just an ugly signature. shame tho. goes to show what a signature can do to even an excellent designed card

Jesus, it's his signature. Some of you get wound up over the smallest of things. I know it's not ideal but come on, not everyone has a 10/10 perfect signature

someone defs should have told them they can sign right across the card. a lot of squished sigs unfortunately

Jesus, it's his signature. Some of you get wound up over the smallest of things. I know it's not ideal but come on, not everyone has a 10/10 perfect signature

i think its more to do with placement, same with a heap of other sigs to

Welp with cardzone down looks like I wont get any boxes.
Email him. I rang him this morning, and he said he had changed his limit to one box per person, and that pretty much anyone that emails him, he'll put a box aside for. email is cardzone1 at optus dot com dot au. good luck!

I did see a Matt Rowell DPS on Facebook earlier today where it was a full sig and also signed with #1 @ 2019 or something like that. Cant find it now so wondering if it was another photoshop special. Did anyone else see it posted?
I had a call from the newsagency i contacted the other day about buying a box, they only got one case and every box was already allocated. But today they said there was a box and album available if i wanted it. So I'll go down Saturday morning and grab it. Now watch all my excitement go down the toilet when i pull standard box hits of Freo and nothing else because that's been my luck over the past few years :lol: Or could my luck finally chance ;)

So annoying, waiting at the card store to get some packs and a guys waiting with me and says he got a case and waiting at the card shop to get more to sell 😠

I did see a Matt Rowell DPS on Facebook earlier today where it was a full sig and also signed with #1 @ 2019 or something like that. Cant find it now so wondering if it was another photoshop special. Did anyone else see it posted?
I had a call from the newsagency i contacted the other day about buying a box, they only got one case and every box was already allocated. But today they said there was a box and album available if i wanted it. So I'll go down Saturday morning and grab it. Now watch all my excitement go down the toilet when i pull standard box hits of Freo and nothing else because that's been my luck over the past few years :lol: Or could my luck finally chance ;)
Best of luck, c’mon Tom Mitchell Influential.

Back
Top Bottom