Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

from select

32E016FD-5ACF-423D-9250-B798B8C2D552.png

i think you'd be surprised how many of those cases are already allocated to wholesale...
and there will be huge demand from breakers for retail (new pages popping up every week still)
Not many allocated to wholesale at all, it all came down to how much footy stars were purchased, for every case of footy stars you get 1 case of dominance

There are literally dozens of breakers who will be purchasing the max. number of cases, potentially more than permitted with multiple accounts etc, as well as many people new to the hobby. The success of Prestige, where boxes are now selling for 3x RRP online, will have also motivated others to sit on sealed cases/boxes for when the value rises. A sealed box of 2019 Dominance recently sold for $400 which is insane considering the product was avaialble at RRP for well over 6 months.

I'd be very surprised if it's not sold out by this afternoon.
you bring up lots of good points, especially with the influx of new people into the afl hobby.
agree with all, except (my guess) it wont sell out till thur/fri

How does it sell out at 10.30..... something's not right here....shit like this will kill the hobby.....

Back
Top Bottom