Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

Well, I was out for 2 years and then came back to have a look, after this disgrace Im back out. Cheers select.

Confirmed:

Dom.JPG

Confirmed:

Dom.JPG
Well I did not expect that, I am not touching the stuff now.......that is ridiculous.

I had a case in my cart and the time it took to type my card details it was gone and I never got one.

i saved up for it, sold cards to get there and CASES sold out in 60 seconds so I am back out of the hobby....might just save the cash for cricket lol. Good luck all enjoy the release 👍

Last edited:
And just looking at cardzone website they arent opening packets at all so no single cards sales there as they are backlogged with demand too

This is the biggest joke, what are Select doing, how is this even possible? I changed my mind and wanted just one box and album, just for a bit of busting fun. This is seriously going to pi55 a lot of people off, and most of the losers in this are the collectors looking to bust fo fun. This is just one big upper cut from Select to the everyday collector.

Maybe the demand was just very high? We've seen what the card market in America has become, maybe all of us in Australia saw the release of a new product and were like 'I need to get on this before it sells out'.

This is the biggest joke, what are Select doing, how is this even possible? I changed my mind and wanted just one box and album, just for a bit of busting fun. This is seriously going to pi55 a lot of people off, and most of the losers in this are the collectors looking to bust fo fun. This is just one big upper cut from Select to the everyday collector.

Yep, correct. I'm out now for good, would usually buy 2 to 3 cases when I was in. Over it.

Someohow all the breakers are confirming they got their allocation......this is incomprehensible for me.

i literally was there at 10:30 had one in the cart and still didn’t secure one because of the time it took me to type a Visa card number in......If this is it then I am definitely done in the AFL space.

Back
Top Bottom