Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

good list crippa.. just change
westhoff out for pepper
matt crouch out for ??? none of them deserve it maybe laird
yep that was the main problem when I was thinking Adelaide 😂 only reason I didn’t put Laird was because he had a footy’s finest ... but I guess that shouldn’t preclude him from having a chance!

yep that was the main problem when I was thinking Adelaide 😂 only reason I didn’t put Laird was because he had a footy’s finest ... but I guess that shouldn’t preclude him from having a chance!
hard team to pick a player, cant go sloane again and tex does not deserve anything. Brad crouch maybe??

My guesses for influentials:
Adelaide - Matt Crouch
Brisbane - Charlie Cameron
Carlton - Sam Docherty
Collingwood - Brodie Grundy
Essendon - Zach Merrett
Fremantle - Michael Walters
Geelong - Gary Ablett
Gold Coast - Lachie Weller
GWS - Phil Davis
Hawthorn - Shaun Burgoyne
Melbourne - Max Gawn
North - Ben Cunnington
Port - Justin Westhoff
Richmond - Dion Prestia
St. Kilda - Jarryn Geary
Sydney - Dane Rampe
WC - Jeremy McGovern
Bulldogs - Caleb Daniel

What does everyone else think? Any ideas as to who your teams might be?
Pretty good guess there! I was thinking Davis for my team too! Although was initially hoping these would be in 2018 legacy whilst a platinum show stopper for this release instead

Would be highly surprised if it was McGovern, would think Shuey would be more likely followed by Yeo and McGovern equally.

If anything it will be McGovern as Dominance and Shuey as Influential

So there's no #001 past cards being inserted as case cards?

What's the verdict on this release? Will be a sell out? TIA

Tbh 7.5/10 is my verdict from what I've seen from the previews. IMO this incoming round should have fallen as the bonus in 2018 legacy and instead, for this release, I would have preferred to see a third show stopper (platinum version out of 30) depicting a pass time player however I understand Gary Ablett jnr would have to have been the one for gold coast (doubt select would pick a player still on the roster for another club)

Adelaide - Talia.

Reckon Melbourne could be Jones or Brayshaw, Gawn already has a captain sig in this release.

I hope not! Petracca would be the right choice, but if the decision was made last year then it's unlikely

I doubt that very much........Supremacy may do that but not Dominance.

There are literally dozens of breakers who will be purchasing the max. number of cases, potentially more than permitted with multiple accounts etc, as well as many people new to the hobby. The success of Prestige, where boxes are now selling for 3x RRP online, will have also motivated others to sit on sealed cases/boxes for when the value rises. A sealed box of 2019 Dominance recently sold for $400 which is insane considering the product was avaialble at RRP for well over 6 months.

I'd be very surprised if it's not sold out by this afternoon.

Sold out today? I very much doubt that, we are talking hundreds of cases I would be shocked if it’s sold out today
i think you'd be surprised how many of those cases are already allocated to wholesale...
and there will be huge demand from breakers for retail (new pages popping up every week still)

Back
Top Bottom