Dees in trouble over in WA!

white_chocolate_55 said:
I'm coping well actually...

When WCE finished that low (2nd last) they got the 3rd draft pick and chose Chris Judd :) So maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel for you ;)

drewjulz said:
Gibbs WILL go number 1 although has already said he wants to stay in SA so could be a risk

It doesn't matter where they WANT to go......they go where drafted.

Draftee's should not be making public statements like that when entering the draft (IMHO).

Great thread, I was a freo fan this week and they got the job done. :cool:

"Confidence of a crow fan"....

JZA said:
ah, its fun seeing you boys squabble about whose got the better team, when i can sit back and safely know my boys could woop any team in the league with injuries to most of the starters :cool:

an hour later....

JZA re WCE said:
macca out is HUGE, and with cousins back could just give you guys the win unfortunately.

:lol: couldn't resist. Be AFRAID crows fans :D

I said MOST of the crows starters smart guy ;)

Macca is a rock for us at the back and probably our MVP, his absence is a huge blow. we could deal with perry, hart, and several other players out but macca is indispensible.

the only player that could save the eagles this weekend is the God himself - Peter Matera(early 90's version)

Well, Carr and Headland got 2 weeks each!

Me football player, me drop ball on leg then hit different colour jersey person in face! :D Dumb shits!

jvalles69 said:
Well, Carr and Headland got 2 weeks each!

Me football player, me drop ball on leg then hit different colour jersey person in face! :D Dumb shits!

Hahaha, love that in depth analysis of the pro footy players thought processes there jase! :smt082

Back
Top Bottom