Dees in trouble over in WA!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Well the Dees are introuble at 3/4 time over in WA. Im impressed with the Dockers hardness at the ball. They are a real shot for finals this season.

Oh its getting tight, i just love it :)

Melbourne potent forward line with 5 goals in 3 quarters. :)

well ill take the loss, going into the match it was the first time i didnt feel confident in a few months.
we havent kicked that inaccurate for ages. I listened to the game on the radio and they were just owning the possestion. I only good thing to take out of this game we layed 69 tackles most of the round i think on the big subbi oval.
Next week will be a ripper against the bullies and than the blues.
Green will be suspended from what i heard may get a few for a Zidane headbutt. But Brocky and Moloney to hopefully come back into the side. Still 3rd but it would of been nice to move to 2nd today but that wasnt to be.
sorry Kyle for the sledging its all in the name of Fun! ;)

I think the dees are pretenders... and not just cos they lost today.. i think it will turn out like the 2004 campaign.. hope im wrong.. just for my dads sake..

dockers are a terrible terrible team.. and only won because it was at subi... as long as connoly is at the helm, this team will never express their true potential...

white_chocolate_55 said:
well.. its the only way they will.. looks like the wheels are coming loose over at westcoast... one more injury should really set things into a spiral.. bout time their luck ended :p

Unfortunately you are spot on........and i don't think injuries have anything to do with it. They haven't played well for 7 weeks, as a supporter I have found it very frustrating to watch :( I will be driving down to MLB for their final game against Richmond so I hope things improve before then !

As for your team WC - DAMN - Was hoping they would relegate Carlton to the bottom of the ladder !!!

mate... to me that game was set up... a draw was the best result they could get (well spose losing woulda been better) .. they set them selves up for the no.1 pick, and ended their losing streak.. that was set up.. you dont lose that kind of lead to the blues... very frustrating but it will be worth it..

:lol: I guess that is one way with coping with the end result.......the field to pick from this year is not as strong as previous years so the #1 Draft pick might have that extra added value.......still, I personally would rather my team finish 2nd last than last !!!

well.. i'd normally agree.. but essendon could really do with

* number 1 draft pick of their choice (gibbs perhaps)
* aker if available, or some surprise packet that might opt for the draft

I'd rather last right now.. get some experienced/young players and build from there.. we already have some great young players.. should be exciting times ahead.. but then again i said that about this year...

I'm coping well actually...

Melbourne dead set choked today, they had a perfect chance to go into 2nd spot and screwed it up big time. Great to see the Melbourne Captain David Neitz lead the way with ZERO goals (most inspiring), even Rocca kicked more than that and he had a absolute shocker.

the fact is we kicked you ass by like 47 points on a massive stage. And how can we be pretenders when we have won 11 of our last 13 matches disregarding our horror start where we were 0-3 and 15th on the ladder.
Neitz is a legend, and a Melbourne great and i cant wait to see him become the first Melbourne player ever to play 300 games. :D

well ill take the loss, going into the match it was the first time i didnt feel confident in a few months.

Strange! I felt the exact opposite about the Dockers...and I hate them! Why do they have to ac like a bunch of tough guys when they really have nothing to back them up in terms of being a good team?!?

Have to say Green is a dumb mofo for doing what he did! T-O-S-S-E-R! Maybe another loss for the Dees next week with that out!

MetallicA' said:
the fact is we kicked you ass by like 47 points on a massive stage. And how can we be pretenders when we have won 11 of our last 13 matches disregarding our horror start where we were 0-3 and 15th on the ladder.
Neitz is a legend, and a Melbourne great and i cant wait to see him become the first Melbourne player ever to play 300 games. :D

Luck... let's see what happens come finals... ;).. but as i said, i hope you do well.. my dads a dees fan... i just havent got the respect for them yet... similiar things have happened before..

ah, its fun seeing you boys squabble about whose got the better team, when i can sit back and safely know my boys could woop any team in the league with injuries to most of the starters :cool:

ah, its fun seeing you boys squabble about whose got the better team, when i can sit back and safely know my boys could woop any team in the league with injuries to most of the starters

Will be a good game this week at Subi between the Eagles and Crows if Eagles get back Cousins and Fletcher, plus with the loss of Mcleod it could go down to the wire! The weather over here has just turned incredibly shite and is supposed to last for the whole week so it could be interesting as I think WC might be a little better in the wet?

jvalles69 said:
Will be a good game this week at Subi between the Eagles and Crows if Eagles get back Cousins and Fletcher, plus with the loss of Mcleod it could go down to the wire! The weather over here has just turned incredibly shite and is supposed to last for the whole week so it could be interesting as I think WC might be a little better in the wet?

i think both teams play crap in the wet, so that will nullify any advantage. home ground may be the edge, but we have travelled brilliantly all season, so maybe not. macca out is HUGE, and with cousins back could just give you guys the win unfortunately. however, our boys still have the scars of the finals last year, as well as the 2 pt win earlier in the season. those losses really hurt and make no mistake we will have fire in our bellies for this game. i have NO doubt the crows will come out all guns blazing in the first quarter, as WC have a bad 1stQ record, you guys tend to play catch up most matches winning 2nd halves. if a grudge match like this cant get the boys fired up i dont know what will.

whatever happens its going to be a absolute corker!

Let's just hope both teams crush each other and soften each other up a little for the coming weeks!!

I'll be cheering for the crows that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom