Danny Wicks what a tool!

CUZ187

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Newcaslte Knights player Danny Wicks busted by cops selling drugs, the club has either stood him down or stacked him not sure.

What a tool.

nice what an idiot. also i think some roosters player has been stood down to and paul gallen for drunken behivour

Wicks looks to be in alot of trouble, just hope a headhunt doesn't occur and other NRL players aren't amogst those that are named - the last thing the NRL needs now is something like this to sweep through the game.

nice what an idiot. also i think some roosters player has been stood down to and paul gallen for drunken behivour

Jake Friend for his 3rd reported offence was the Roosters player who is suspended indefinatly

Gallen got a 10k fine with 5k suspended, he didn't get suspended

wicks was in at work a little while back and he had a couple of guys argueing with him over some $$...........now thats a worry!!

Wicks looks to be in alot of trouble, just hope a headhunt doesn't occur and other NRL players aren't amogst those that are named - the last thing the NRL needs now is something like this to sweep through the game.

Jake Friend for his 3rd reported offence was the Roosters player who is suspended indefinatly

Gallen got a 10k fine with 5k suspended, he didn't get suspended

Yeah, not a big fan of Gallen, but from what I heard he got hard done by. He was out drinking, left wherever he was drinking after the "lockout" had taken effect, and then needed to use the toilet. He tried to get back in to use the loo, but was refused, so ended up taking a piss elsewhere, and was seen doing so by an undercover cop. What the hell's he supposed to do? Hold it till start of buisness the next day? I'd like to see what would happen if every Australian male who'd taken a slash "in public" rocked up and handed themselves into their local police station at the same time! "Oops, watch-house is overloaded, fellas. Have to process u tomorrow..." As for Wicks, he sounds like a bit of a dunce, but who knows...

Yeah, not a big fan of Gallen, but from what I heard he got hard done by. He was out drinking, left wherever he was drinking after the "lockout" had taken effect, and then needed to use the toilet. He tried to get back in to use the loo, but was refused, so ended up taking a piss elsewhere, and was seen doing so by an undercover cop. What the hell's he supposed to do? Hold it till start of buisness the next day? I'd like to see what would happen if every Australian male who'd taken a slash "in public" rocked up and handed themselves into their local police station at the same time! "Oops, watch-house is overloaded, fellas. Have to process u tomorrow..." As for Wicks, he sounds like a bit of a dunce, but who knows...

yeh gallen was hard done by considering all shops were shut and he couldnt get a taxi but if they dont give him a hefty fine then what is called the commision can say its not good enough then the nrl(david Gallop) can ban or put their own punishment in place.

The sole purpose of the Police going around that weekend was to clean up the streets of Sydney and was a specific target on drunken behaviour - no matter how you look at it, Gallen was stupid to do what he did when he did it. I don't feel sorry for him for getting caught at all.

The fine is good enough punishement and if he is smart he will listen to the media releases next time around and maybe choose his time abit better when and where he decides to have a good time.

Im suprised Cronulla didnt sack him and then the Gold Coast pick him up........
oh wait, they must only do that if your innocent :rolleyes:

The sooner the Knights get rid of Wicks the better for them. This has already cost them a Coca Cola sponsorship.

I wonder if they can sue the idiot for loss of earnings?

He was a crap player, too.

Back
Top Bottom