Cricket Players

i have played 15 full matches on turf, best experience! Willeton are one of our main rivals, along with South Perth and Freo:thumbsup:

Dylan are you playing a good grade of cricket?
Do you get people bowling any balls down leg side?

Dylan are you playing a good grade of cricket?
Do you get people bowling any balls down leg side?

very good tbh rarely come down leg but when they do WATCH OUT

---------- Post added 14-11-2009 at 07:14 AM ----------

best get out soon dylan or else you wont have an average lol

I did get out on one of them lol my average for club is 130 :)

yeah selected for the Willeton game, should be a cracker tomorrow! The coach has hinted we may open with spin as the two openers are hopeless against spinners

Today we bowled and i had the worst day of bowling im an opening bowler and i had the first 3 overs and i bowled PUSS down legside or to far offside

umm....i think like 3 overs 0/20 and a kid got hit for 25 off an over and my captain still gave him 6 or 7 overs
i think he doesnt like me

I took 2 wickets last week...And opened batting for 4 overs *Not out...batting 2moz (Continueing)..then playing 2moz...
Overall this Year: Average of 14 runs a game..and .8 wickets...

o ok yeah well thats probz why hmm.....actually you should take more wickets cuz by then you should be into the tail enders

---------- Post added 14-11-2009 at 06:04 PM ----------

well im usally a pace bowler but last week i didnt have a wicket and my captain said bowl some spin so i did it an i was bowling awesome =P
and the 2nd last bowl of the over i bowled a dart and clean bowled like their opener haha

Back
Top Bottom