COMC mailday!

Hope this guy does somethin one day.....wanted to check out the NT though - looks sweet

20160815_190640.jpg

I like these Drive inserts. Nice. And I wanted a O'Quinn Knicks auto, this was the first one out but doesn't fit the criteria in the damn Magic uni still!!! Gotta get a different one now! If only Panini would put some stuff out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20160815_190828.jpg
20160815_191145.jpg

Only /25 but first one I'd seen so I got it. Only leave the /10 and 1/1 version (not bothered with the plates) and any inscription variations I can find. I just noticed there were differences! I have the Orlando Magic #2 inscription and just seen a different one sold on ebay previously :mad:

20160815_192128.jpg
20160815_192631.jpg

Top stuff mate! If you ever chase multiples of his lower end rookie autos let me know and I'll hook you up! I'm starting to wonder what your top number of O'Quinn RPAs will be....34? Hardaway Jr has a make or break season in front of him. ...but Terry Rozier, hmmm, I'm calling it early but I think that guy has 'bust' written all over him.

Top stuff mate! If you ever chase multiples of his lower end rookie autos let me know and I'll hook you up! I'm starting to wonder what your top number of O'Quinn RPAs will be....34? Hardaway Jr has a make or break season in front of him. ...but Terry Rozier, hmmm, I'm calling it early but I think that guy has 'bust' written all over him.

Thanks mate! Yeah I've been fooled by Summer League performance before :lol: but every now and then when things fall right someone has a great season after getting a good Summer showing and then opportunity on the team, coin flip on Rozier ,I think he might be a little small but we'll see how big his heart is!

I'd probably be looking for these ones this offseason:

13-14 Prestige Bonus Shots Red auto (retail?) & normal x2
Rated Rookie AU/100
14-15 Hoops Hot Sigs AU
Elite Rookie Inscriptions AU
Select RC AU x 2
Hoops 13-14 Sigs Blue (/100 i think)
Momentum Drive RC /49
TC Future Stars AU/99 x 2
Past & Present RC AU x2
Threads RC AU x 2
Rookie Silhouettes AU x 2, Prime Silo x 2

He's been ok but yeah, Celtics have quite a few guards he's going to have to get some time and stand out otherwise he'll end up trade I think. Do you watch C's game much, what do you think of RJ Hunter if so?
I watched the odd one last season, but I have got League pass for the upcoming season so will be watching them all. Also watched the summer league. RJ is a smooth shooter if he gets it going, but he is yet to get much game time in the NBA. C's need a shooter (or 3) so there will be a spot for him if he performs. I also think Terry will get some decent minutes this season, as Evan Turner did a lot of ball handling last year and he is gone

Thanks mate! Yeah I've been fooled by Summer League performance before :lol: but every now and then when things fall right someone has a great season after getting a good Summer showing and then opportunity on the team, coin flip on Rozier ,I think he might be a little small but we'll see how big his heart is!

I'd probably be looking for these ones this offseason:

13-14 Prestige Bonus Shots Red auto (retail?) & normal x2
Rated Rookie AU/100
14-15 Hoops Hot Sigs AU
Elite Rookie Inscriptions AU
Select RC AU x 2
Hoops 13-14 Sigs Blue (/100 i think)
Momentum Drive RC /49
TC Future Stars AU/99 x 2
Past & Present RC AU x2
Threads RC AU x 2
Rookie Silhouettes AU x 2, Prime Silo x 2

Pretty sure I have some Hoops and Select RCs not sure on the numbering but will get back to you.

As for Rozier he's basically a Marcus Smart clone, great heart, hustle and defense but he's really struggled with his shot so far.

I think the Celtics front office don't value shooting too much - Rondo, Smart, Rozier, Turner and now Jaylen Brown... C's haven't had a knock down 3 point marksman since Ray Ray!

Back
Top Bottom