graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Purchased this card on COMC and then recently submitted to PSA using their scans to guess if it would grade well.

It went ok, but didn't crack the PSA 9 I wanted ☹️ it's pretty clear on the clear graded card scan why it didn't get the grade I wanted.

Draft-Pick---Grant-Hill (2).jpg

You chasing only specific Hill cards at the moment @graham ?

Have you got a Topps Generations Refractor? I picked up a bargain PSA 8 Garnett the other day when I figured out how tough they are - 30 card set at 1:144 odds 👀

I always liked the TSC parallels. Brave man sending off for grading based on the COMC scans alone! The big question is, would you do it again? I'd feel compelled to do the whole microscope examination and micorfibre wipedown etc.

Yeah I’d see if they could do a new pic update first I think you can pay $2 for? It’s clearer and on a different/black background and you can see details better than their standard pics

Hey Graham, which two are you missing in a PSA 9?
Hey mate,
Missing the one in this thread
1994-95 Stadium Club 181 Grant Hill NBA Finals
&
1994-95 Upper Deck Rookie Standouts RS3 Grant Hill

If you ever move any on please make me your first call! Always on the hunt for upgrades.

Hey mate,
Missing the one in this thread
1994-95 Stadium Club 181 Grant Hill NBA Finals
&
1994-95 Upper Deck Rookie Standouts RS3 Grant Hill

If you ever move any on please make me your first call! Always on the hunt for upgrades.
No worries, I'm still after a 9 in that bloody rookie standouts too. Have just sent 30 odd over for grading on the 65 day option and had a couple rookie standouts in there so will let you know.

Im thinking of starting to pick up from comc. you can find some solid prices but I find the shipping costs would be better if you’re buying a whole bundle at once?

Back
Top Bottom