COMC delivery with some sweet PC goodness

spanishsahara

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom
eBay User
-
Recently got a bunch of cards delivered from my COMC mailbox, thought I'd share some of the better basketball ones with you all. Haven't done a mailday in a long time, so I've put in some of my favourite cards I've picked up recently in here too, thanks to all the guys I've done deals with for hooking me up.

Side note: couldn't recommend COMC enough, really easy process and I know that people have had trouble with the shipping from time to time, but mine was estimated 6 days delivery and arrived exactly on time, extremely well packed and taken care of.

First up some nice older cards

image_2.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

Some of the better Court Kings cards I picked up

image_4.jpeg

image_5.jpeg

A couple for my Isiah Thomas collection

image.jpeg

And the Gallinari's
image_7.jpeg

image_6.jpeg

image_8.jpeg

A nice completed rainbow

image_9.jpeg

Some lower numbered and on-card autos (a big deal for a player who seems to have 90% sticker autos)

image_11.jpeg

image_10.jpeg

And some ones I'm REALLY happy with (but my bank account isn't)

image_13.jpeg

image_12.jpeg

image_14.jpeg

image_15.jpeg

Thanks for taking a look guys, really pleased to finally have my cards in hand! Thanks again to people who's Gallo's I've happily liberated. If you ever hit one and want to move it, hit me up!

Some very nice cards there, hard to pick out which is the coolest. The Court Kings Jumbo Patches and Gallinari NT Patches are really nice. Can't go wrong with gold either :)

Those jumbo art nouveau patches are insane - some real nice Gallos there too - love the inscription, tags, logoman - just a killer mailday mate!

Mate, that's about 10 awesome maildays in one! Love those massive full card patches...I bloody wish Chandler had one of them cause they are insane! Killer adds to the Gallo PC to mate, the NT and Immaculate cards are very impressive! Great lot mate, thanks for sharing! =D>

Back
Top Bottom