Collingwood 2007 Offical Season Thread.

won some money on the Pies tonight :)

But more importantly i believe we are in the top 4 as we speak which is awesome. Had to cover Dids tonight and we did it brilliantly. Whilst the umps gave us a good run we were still the better team on the park.

Good players were Fraser, Reece shaw, Bryan, Leon, Swanny (32 touches!!) and i thought Nick Maxwell played really well down back.

Your forgetting toovey and o'brien who held the backline together all night.

Well we have made a few changes this week after that incident after last weeks win heres the ins and outs:

In: Illes, Wakelyn, Didak and Holland.
Out: Clement, Egan, Davis and Cox.

Dont think Presti will play, so we will need to somehow stop the Fev.

wakelin would probably get the job on fev. their is gonna be a few players playing against their former teams in this game.

Well Presti played got a bath in the 1st half, but showed his class in the 2nd. What a player really. Playing injured there was no doubt in that, he is very underated. Top player.

5-2, Good effort by the boys really is. sitting 3rd. Bulldogs next week will be a big one.

Well after a strong first half, the doggies were just too good in the end. I think we played tired in the 2nd half and it showed on alot of the younger inexperienced guys.

Pendles played like a star again and young Goldsack wasnt too bad in his first run for the Black and White.

Well done Doggies.

Where the Pies fans at? Dont tell me some of you have jumped off after last weeks defeat? c'mon we were due for a loss.

Then last night rolled in... First Pies team to defeat the Lions at the Gabba since 95', what an effort from the team.

Tarkyn Lockyer with 32 possy and 19 marks and a goal! Was unstoppable (might chuck a couple on him for Brownlow :) ).
Benny Johnson played his best game for the season, Clokey was great again. Leon Kicked 3.

The young brigade stepped up again. Pendle is an out and out star already, if you havent seen him play check him out. Dale had a quiet one, as did Heath.

Toovs, Harry O and Goldsack played there parts.

Go Pies 6-3 :)

dont have a point.. just helping you bring the crowd back.. if they see my response most likely you pie ferals will try to stick it up me.. i'm taking one for the team to keep this thread alive.. plus i bored shitless

yeah probably all but joffa.. PFFFT

good win last night.. i hate the pies, but hate the lions more.. never been a fan of lee mathews.. though there's not many players left to hate.. my hatred laid with voss/brown/lynch/leppa/power.. but no real point, but love seeing them struggle..

though i hate seeing collingwood win.. sorta a win/lose situation.. i'm wondering if your first half trends will continue, or if you'll stay consistant all season long.. good season so far..

makes me sick how essendon are struggling and the pies playing like pros.. i know we'll be back, i dont expect finals action for another year or two, but i'll take things as they come..

How good is Pendles? Last week was a good win because the shaws were both quite and no clement. Backline done real well, and once brodie gets up and going and with adding thomas into the mix, watch out over the rest or this year and years to come. Tonight Pies by 26 :thumbsup:

When we drafted Pendles...I told everyone I knew that in 4 years he would be the premier player in the AFL and got laughed at by everyone....he is still 2 years off but in 2 years he will be one of the best player in the AFL absoloutley no doubt about it!

My comments for the last year to my mates has been ...."he's like a classier Dal Santo" then to my amazement last week during the 3rd quarter Bruce McAvaney out of nowhere says " Wow pendleberry you could throw a saints jumper on him and you'd think it was Dal Santo" me and my mate almost fell off our chairs laughing.:thumbsup:

ahhh finally Collingwood have come to play... Freo better be careful or they will get blown out, Pies looking good and Medhurst is starting to turn it on with some good second efforts.

Back
Top Bottom