Cherry's Xmas Stack Of Packs Giveaway

Well done on the 6 star swatch and the Cooper-Rudy Gay card as well, a nice pair of cards.

But most of all I'm glad you enjoy busting open all those packs, its quite a thrill isn't it!

(Also I sent you a PM sent RE the Mikan you pulled)

Thanks for sticking up for me Jimmy, I ain't too fussed guys just keep it to a minimum next time...

Thanks Matt!!! I've replied to your PM.

Does anyone know how much my inserts and hits are worth?

Well Ping I'm really glad you had so much fun and soooo many people to share it with! I cant imagine anyone enjoying the busting more than you did... lol

It's sad we haven't made an NBA convert of you yet, perhaps we will have to try harder ;)

Cheers and all the best for the new year

Well Ping I'm really glad you had so much fun and soooo many people to share it with! I cant imagine anyone enjoying the busting more than you did... lol

It's sad we haven't made an NBA convert of you yet, perhaps we will have to try harder ;)

Cheers and all the best for the new year

Good on you for you kind gesture too mate :thumbsup:

Thanks Grayson, couldn't have done it without you.

Wish you could've joined us though.

Yeah never busted 22 packs even AFL so yeah heaps of fun yesterday.

Not converted yet...perhaps get the NBA on Free-to-Air TV and a few more GUs and Autos and I'll consider...I like wheelchair basketball though, but I don't think they have cards.

Thanks again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

:lol: good luck getting rid of the other 155

overall it was a pretty nice 22 packs, maybe you could start an asian player PC or something and then still open packs of AFL every now and then? just an idea :v:

Can't hurt to have some hope...;)

You like/want/need anything? Even base?

No not getting into basketball...AFL all the way!!!

:lol: That's what I said until I had a Derrick Rose GU in my hand then my opinions on AFL completely changed! Um if you pulled anything of my PC players could you please PM me and we could work something out :) :v:

Mikan sold Im guessing?

With regard to worth. The 6star is your best. ebay would get $10-$15 IMO. A 6start with Kobe is only going for $40. Plenty listed with better players than yours for about $20. Yours should go for less.

Collect Yao Ping Perhaps?

Btw NBA has 1game on MOST days on OneHD (free to air) if you are digital ready? But timezone means during work/school hours.

Mikan sold Im guessing?

With regard to worth. The 6star is your best. ebay would get $10-$15 IMO. A 6start with Kobe is only going for $40. Plenty listed with better players than yours for about $20. Yours should go for less.

Collect Yao Ping Perhaps?

Btw NBA has 1game on MOST days on OneHD (free to air) if you are digital ready? But timezone means during work/school hours.

Yup!!!

Sounds good to me...yeah no stars which sucks...

No Yao Ming PC for me...

Yeah I'm digital ready, but time zone is an issue...maybe now I'm on holidays I can watch a couple...

Back
Top Bottom