WILL GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE CARD

19 CHRIS BOSH BASE
90 STEVE NASH BASE
534 MICHAEL JORDAN LEGACY V CELTICS

AND THEN THE HITS!!!

S-BR BOBBY BROWN SIG-NIFICANCE
CM-CG RUDY GAY & MICHAEL COOPER COMBO MATERIALS #102/499

THEN THIS BEAUTY!!!

I THOUGHT IT WAS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE ANNOYING FILLER CARDS...BUT IT CAME IN A PLASTIC SLEEVE WITH ANOTHER CARD...

6S-MMMMCS

UDC74880

KENYON MARTIN, STROMILE SWIFT, DARIUS MILES, MIKE MILLER, JAMAL CRAWFORD & DESMOND MASON 6 STAR SWATCHES AUTHENTIC #11/65

COMES WITH A COA AND EVERYTHING!!!

BEST CARD EVER!!!

Please guys I'm disabled and the footy guys know this...slowness is a natural part of my breaks and not knowing what your busting makes it harder...

I had to check over that last pack 100 times just to make sure it was real and I wasn't dreaming.

Please guys I'm disabled and the footy guys know this...slowness is a natural part of my breaks and not knowing what your busting makes it harder...

I had to check over that last pack 100 times just to make sure it was real and I wasn't dreaming.

I think they were trying to have a laugh with you mate, not at you. Well done on the break, a couple of good ones there. What were the numbers on the last two?

2 x 2010/11 PANINI ROOKIES & STARS BASKETBALL

Golden State Warriors - Monta Ellis, David Lee, Stephen Curry Team Leaders #178/199 :D First numbered card.

Jamal Crawford, Jeff Green, Mike Dunleavy and Elton Brand base cards for DW8 :)

Lol thanks Ping. I have some base coming in this week so I will let ya know :) 6 star will be sweet as!!

Uploading some scans of the SPGU pack onto Photobucket.

If anyone wants scans of any other inserts or even base cards LMK.

EVERYTHING is up for sale or for trade for AFL stuff. Just PM me and we can sort things out.

I meant Ping sorry!

Now I know you bust so slow I'll just read the thread later....sorry didn't know as I have been away awhile :)

PS - Great finish :D

Here we go!!!

Bust1.jpg

I scanned a base card because the foiling looks funny, does this look right because you can't really see the team logo or the UD logo...plus I heard someone wanted to start a Steve Nash PC...

And here is the best card of the bust:

Bust2.jpg

Bust3.jpg

Well done mate!!! Everybody, the best thing to do with somebody whose about to bust a box/packet but it won't be on webcam, is ignore the thread and check back on it 1-3 hours later (so you can read it all at once), just so if they have a breather they won't stress the box breaker's and yourself out!!! I know nobody was being rude but seriously, give the guy some time!
Hope you are satisfied with the cards you pulled Ping because I'd be! :) Well done again!

Cheers,

jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom