Cheapest nba boxes in oz - PAST & PRESENT AND LIMITED FOR ONLY $95!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOXES + 08-09 SKYBOX HOBBY IN!

hey everyone... won't be available for live breaking tomorrow night... so i'm offering free shipping on all items this week... so you get the lowest prices in the country plus you get to break it yourself... be quick as stock is limited!

and we'll se you at the live breaks next week!

Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - BOXES ON SALE + 08-09 SKYBOX HOBBY IN!

want to clear stock for the end of financial year ;)

rices have been reduced on most boxes... be quick as stock is limited...

want to clear stock for the end of financial year ;)

rices have been reduced on most boxes... be quick as stock is limited...
still offering free shipping? might be interested in a box of season update...been a while since i busted some NBA!

hey guys.. i've got some pretty limited stock in but am available for a live break tomorrow (wednesday) night... if you want to break something, let me know and i'll get on for ya around 7:30pm EST plus i'll give you $5 off each box with free shipping of hits! :thumbsup:

$800 for season update ???? is that a kobe auto every pack garuntee?

special price for arthy...

cos he's addicted. lol
i think aaron is pushing the boundries a bit there but..

hahahha... okay, we'll make it 80 then... bargain now right? :)

who's up for some live busting tomorrow night around 8:30pm EST?

it's been a while!

the highly anticipated gold standard arrives on Monday.. I've got case fresh boxes available at the as always lowest price in oz of $205... Let me know if you want one as I only have one case!

Okay - let's do some live busting from 745pm EST.. Won't be on for too long.. Maybe an hour or so.. Keen to rip into some gold standard!

Going to do live busting tonight from 8:30pm EST as the later time seems to suit more people.. Only managed one box last week before my net hung up.. It'll be better tonight :thumbsup:

hey everyone... been pretty busy with my new job so haven't done live breaks or bumped this one up in a while...

let me know what you're keen on :thumbsup:

Hey everyone.. I know I've been a bit quiet (okay, just about completely silent!) on the forums but I have been around.. Thought I'd update this and let new and old that I can still get you australia's cheapest hobby boxes!

(also, anyone know how I can change the title of this thread?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom