Cheapest nba boxes in oz - PAST & PRESENT AND LIMITED FOR ONLY $95!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - NEW PLAYOFF CONTENDERS IN!!

hit me up with the next skybox buddy thanks

Better then what I thought mate would be very interested in another now! Pity they so rare but worth it haha cheers mate love ya work

hi guys... i will be doing some live busting tonight at 7PM EDST... join us for mojo!!

---------- Post added 16-03-2011 at 10:15 AM ----------

Better then what I thought mate would be very interested in another now! Pity they so rare but worth it haha cheers mate love ya work

thrilled you got some durant pmg mojo - hope to see ya tonight too :p

any new stock in?

check out the first post - but no skybox in if that's what you're asking ;)

Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - NEW ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA IN!!

got some new absolute memorabilia in - let's get some live breaking on at 7:30pm EDST tonight!!

hey guys - let's do some live busting tonight!

don't have a lot of stock in due to a shipment delay but i do have more 10-11 absolute in... more mojo in here i'm sure following on from last week :)

hey buddy clear your PM box. Trying to PM you

hey everyone - got new stock in - check out the first post...

we'll do some live busting tomorrow night so save up for it :D

my Absolute Memorabilia shipment got delayed sorry kenny!

we'll be live busting tonight (6 April) from 7pm EST!

hey guys - lots of new stock in including absolute memorabilia so check it out in the first post... we'll do some live busting otnight at 7:30pm EST!

also, have managed to source ONE more box of 08-09 skybox hobby... my guy has to get it and then is shipping it from the states so will come in the next couple of weeks... it's pretty expensive at $170 once all the shipping costs are paid so instead of trying to sell for a profit, i've decided to give my loyal customers the chance to buy it at cost price!

it's simple, for every box you buy between now and the live bust on 27 april, you get entries into a raffle to buy the skybox box... boxes under $100 get you one entry, boxes over $100 get you two entries, boxes over $150 get you three entries, per box...

so i'll see you guys for live busting tonight at 7:30pm EST!

Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - LOTS OF STOCK IN + HOW TO GET A BOX OF SKYBOX HOBBY!

I'm keen to bust a few tonight, can you do me a favor and take a sneak peek in the SP Game Used and tell me if there is any tag teams in there? Lol

Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - LOTS OF STOCK IN + HOW TO GET A BOX OF SKYBOX HOBBY!

Do you have updated stock list ATM mate?

check the first post... also, i'll have a restock and the new 10-11 classics in on tuesday :v:

I'd like 2 boxes of Classics when you get them mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom