Cheapest nba boxes in oz - PAST & PRESENT AND LIMITED FOR ONLY $95!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - LOTS OF STOCK IN + HOW TO GET A BOX OF SKYBOX HOBBY!

How much can ya do the classics for mate?

Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - NEW CLASSICS IN + HOW TO GET A BOX OF SKYBOX HOBBY!

hey guys - lots of new stock in including 10-11 CLASSICS which I'm doing for just $120 per box... we'll do some live busting tomorrow (wednesday) night at 7:30pm EST!

repeating what i announced last week: have managed to source ONE more box of 08-09 skybox hobby... my guy is shipping it from the states so should come within the next week... it's pretty expensive at $170 once all the shipping costs are paid so instead of trying to sell for a profit, i've decided to give my loyal customers the chance to buy it at cost price!

it's simple, for every box you buy between now and the live bust on 27 april, you get entries into a raffle to buy the skybox box... boxes under $100 get you one entry, boxes over $100 get you two entries, boxes over $150 get you three entries, per box... i'll make the draw live and whoever wins the draw has the right to buy the box... i've decided that in the event the winner does not want the prize, the prize is only transferable to someone else who is already in the draw as well i.e. another customer...

see you all tomorrow night!

Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - NEW CLASSICS IN + HOW TO GET A BOX OF SKYBOX HOBBY!

the skybox should be in by next week...

update on the live bust tonight - we'll be starting at 7pm EST and go until 9pm EST so be quick!

new stock arrives tomorrow, delayed because of the extra long weekend... so we'll live bust tomorrow night instead of tonight!

plus, the skybox hobby should be in tomorrow too so that means we'll do the drawing at the end of tomorrow night's bust... it will be your last chance to buy some boxes and go in the running to have a chance at buying the box! see above ^^^ for details on how to score it...

Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - NEW CLASSICS IN!

hi guys... will be busy tonight so will defer live busting to tomorrow night so save up to hit some mojo then!

hey guys... was unable to do breaks last night... let me know if anyone is keen to get into some boxes tonight and i'll be available from 7pm :thumbsup:i'll even join in!

hi everyone... still have a range of stock available in tonight... come break something or have something posted out to you...

we'll go live at 7:30pm EST

Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - WIDE RANGE OF STOCK!

hi guys - let's go some live box busting tonight from 7:30pm EST...

i'm leaving for a wedding later for the weekend so to clear stock for tonight only - $5 off every box!! and for every third box you buy - $10 off!!

let's get to it :D

Hey is that 10-11 absolute the 4 pack box???

hi everyone... giving ya 24hrs notice that we'll do some live busting tomorrow (wednesday) night!

we'll do some live breaking tonight at 8:30pm EST... hope you can make it!

Re: Cheapest nba boxes in oz - 08-09 SKYBOX HOBBY IN!

hey guys - got lots of stock iin so we'll be live busting tomorrow night...

also, have a couple of boxes of 08-09 skybox hobby sneakily in... they cost a bit though but i think there might still be some people keen :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom