graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Here's a thread dedicated to user name change requests. If you want your user name changed, request it in this thread.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- we will only change your name ONCE and once only. So if you request a change, please be sure it is changed to what you really want.
- we will action the change when we can. It is classed as ultra low low low priority. Best way to ensure that we never do your change is repeatedly ask about it. Put a post in this thread and it will happen when we get to it.

UPDATE 7/7/10 - There will be no further user name changes at this stage. We are looking to re introduce this in the near future.

Here's a thread dedicated to user name change requests. If you want your user name changed, request it in this thread.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- we will only change your name ONCE and once only. So if you request a change, please be sure it is changed to what you really want.
- we will action the change when we can. It is classed as ultra low low low priority. Best way to ensure that we never do your change is repeatedly ask about it. Put a post in this thread and it will happen when we get to it.

That's about it - request away :)

What priority could possibly come lower I wonder.....Slobby requesting to be a Mod again???;):yellow:

Well looks like im the first request ie lol

Id like to change my name please I also understand its once only
Id like to change it to CP3 or Chris_paul

Thank you very much, I know id probably never part with my cp3 05 06 collection unless I had too so im happy with the name change, thank you.

hey graham sorry to be a bother but could you change mine from Girds- to GiRDS- , thanks its not a top priority just something i would like done when you get a chance

---------- Post added 05-10-2009 at 09:06 PM ----------

thanks guys for the quick response and while i'm here can i say what a great site this is, i find myself on this site very regularly at the moment

Hi.
Can i please have my username changed to MARK755
Thankyou when you have the chance.
Mark

Hi guys, can i please change mine to "#1 Eels fan" please

nah changed my mind now!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

thanks heaps mate, i was not expecting it to be done so quickly.
thanks again.
cheers Dave

p.s just realised how wierd that looks
#1 Eels fan asking to change his username to #1 Eels fan
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom