ch0pzta's 2009 Classic Case break

ch0pzta

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
Grrrrrrreetings :D

Ive finally splashed out and grabbed one of the few remaining available cases of 2009 Classic, so im reserving my spot for many shenanigans hopefully kicking off on Monday/Tuesday of next week.

All cards (bar some Panthers inserts) will be available here initially until they are listed on my eBay shop.

Obviously my ultimate goal (other than to avoid being buried alive under a toppled mountain of commons) is to hit a Lockyer Captain Sig, and avoid the less valuable ones, but ill be happy with a Thurston or a Farah as well.

So yes, should be an enjoyable ride.

Best of luck. I'm very keen on a Farah Capt Sig :thumbsup:

It was the Andrew Ryan Capt Sig that i was most afraid of hitting when i did my case.

I see you bought the last one from 8808....i did contemplate it more than a few times so if you do hit the Farah i'll kick myself lol

Best of luck. I'm very keen on a Farah Capt Sig :thumbsup:

It was the Andrew Ryan Capt Sig that i was most afraid of hitting when i did my case.

Haha yes i did a bit of research last night and came across your thread, read the whole lot, it was my final inspiration to grab a case while theres still some left! I had a bit of a giggle at your fear of hitting an Andrew Ryan lol

Good Luck mate!
Look forward to seeing how you go! :thumbsup:
Hope you get that Lockyer Captain Sig!

Any particular reason you didn't want to hit the Ryan?

Just dug out your case break thread from Aug 2009 and your comment on K. Gidley was prophetic "Don't mind Gidley. Would be nice if he stopped getting injured."

Green with envy. This is my favourite set. I gave up on the Double Troubles but I'm still chipping away at the Top Prospects. I wouldn't say no to a Ryan CS. Good luck!!!

Any particular reason you didn't want to hit the Ryan?

Just dug out your case break thread from Aug 2009 and your comment on K. Gidley was prophetic "Don't mind Gidley. Would be nice if he stopped getting injured."

Yer, i just read a few boxes worth of pages too for a memory refresh.

I didn't want the Ryan purely based on the perceived value compared to the other players available. Interestingly i listed Lockyer, Farah and Thurston as the top 3 i'd prefer back then....but now i would much prefer a Cam Smith over Thurston. Still need the Farah for the PC.

Major mojo to you, this is one of my favourite sets and look forward to following the bust.

I'm still after a couple for my PC from this set: a Dragons DT for one... happy to talk shop when your done.

Cheers
ross

Its here! :D

Will do a box shortly, then maybe a couple more tonight.

May take me a couple of days to get through them all.

Excited!

Back
Top Bottom