$$$ CASH PRIZES $$$ 2010 AFL Dreamteam OCT League!

Still there is the problem of filling up the leagues... paying up would be useless if we have leagues filled with a couple of randoms.

Unless people dont mind playing with some randoms?

thats what we all thought in the nrl league comp. also but they filled up from ppl using code

thats what we all thought in the nrl league comp. also but they filled up from ppl using code

It may close after round 4, which is when the first league matches start.

I say we shouldn't make any payments until we get all these leagues filled. Otherwise there could be a lot of cash flowing around.

i say the cash should all be in by rd.4

least then ppl are paid in full and dont pull out if have bad start

yep cash in by round 4... what I was suggesting though is that we dont all pay before round 1, when we havent even organised the league completely yet.

We could add celebrities to the league? They are highly unlikely to win, and can fill in the missing places?

Just remember to have this all organised (as in the league) by Wed night, cause Thursday night the servers will be down with everyone trying to log in to DT.

We could add celebrities to the league? They are highly unlikely to win, and can fill in the missing places?

Just remember to have this all organised (as in the league) by Wed night, cause Thursday night the servers will be down with everyone trying to log in to DT.

I think thats a good idea, something needs to be sorted quickly reguarding the $$$ otherwise it looks like it wont be happening

very frustrated and tired at the moment, powers been out for most the day because of the storms so trying my very best. Who wants to look after the money? No reply from the member i PMed so no chance of him doing it.

someone step up please !

i dont mind , if someone not happy with me then someone else please

Graham could you as u r in admin ??

I think lets not worry about money for a few weeks (until round 2ish so we can all pay up before round 4).

Warney, are the league lists updated? I think its best just to try and get the leagues all filled up with members, and if we can't do that then with celebrities.

Once the leagues are filled you will find people will be happier to pay... right now with leagues unfinalised, and no-one stepping up to take care of the cash, I find it highly unlikely anyone will pay up.

ok these are the people actually joined up on the leagues-

Low Rollers

Myself
Leigh
Scully
Scott
Andrew
Michael
Brad

and the Card League

Myself
Leigh
John
Austin
asher
Ping
Paul
Andrew
Sam

Fill em' up boys!

And i know more than that have the league codes as i marked you off so join up now!

Warnie is not a member of the high rollers... people that have joined up so far in the high rollers are:
Andrew
Daniel
Andrew
Michael
Brad
James
Steve
Myself (Scully)
Scott E

Thats 9... we need 7 more

can u please put me in the card league if u have room. i will add a harry taylor revelations and the no 6 draft pick from 2010 champions

Back
Top Bottom