$$$ CASH PRIZES $$$ 2010 AFL Dreamteam OCT League!

For others, I've donated:

2009 Herald Sun Rising Star Bachar Houli
2009 Herald Sun Sharp Shooter Brendan Fevola
2009 Herald Sun Sharp Shooter Steve Johnson
2009 Herald Sun Sharp Shooter David Hale
2009 Herald Sun Sharp Shooter Matthew Richardson
2009 Herald Sun Sharp Shooter Barry Hall

I hope someone else donates some Herald Sun inserts because I want to win them...but any sig cards or something rare will do for me.

These are the cards I will throw into the prize pool.

2009 Select Pinnacle

Cooney Brownlow Medal

And the following All Australian cards.

Riewoldt
Judd
Richardson
Cox
Harvey
Pavlich
Enright
Sandilands
Fevola
Medhurst

Good stuff mate! Thanks for that

Hi guys, well with the season fast approaching the two cash leagues are looking a little empty..... are we going to fill them?

true we have to fill last couple of spots

but warney lets sort cash out, so guys have 2-3 weeks to pay up so all locked in

cheers

Mate the money needs to be organised now. There is under two weeks left, and you can't expect everyone to pay if you hold it off any longer.

c'mon mate, i will be truthful here, this is the least of my worries right now but i promise u it will be fixed. AND by the way, i am waiting for a member's reply who offered to take the cash, so when i get it it will be sorted. P.S Just remember people have other important things to do!- It will be fixed when the member replies!

I'll be in the card League, what is the code?
Will donate 2006 Die Cut Set of Port Adelaide & Richmond :)

---------- Post added 14-03-2010 at 01:44 PM ----------

I have joined but if we don't get 16 in the Card League then we may as well just make it free as people we don't know will fill the empty slots.

Unfortunatelty.. I need to drop out of the Team Coach Leagues ...

Apologies for that, and hope someone can fill my space..

I cant remember if I actually joined each league... Does anyone know...

Hope everyone is well..

still waiting for the reply of one member. This should be filled by the weekend and the cash WILL be sorted once they member contacted replies

Just a reminder... if the league isn't filled with all 16 people by the first round, they will be filled up with other randoms... which is not what we want. So we have 6 days to get all the people together into each league.

Back
Top Bottom