Group Buy CASE SHARE 2011 Select NRL Series 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i supposed to be doing some school work today but oct is allowing mee to get much done, im too keen to see what others pull. i assume a few others will also get there cases today

---------- Post added 11-07-2011 at 10:56 AM ----------

am i supposed to be doing some school work today but oct is allowing mee to get much done, im too keen to see what others pull. i assume a few others will also get there cases today

---------- Post added 11-07-2011 at 10:56 AM ----------

i was already excited enough before i seen this video lol

Really want to open my box now :lol: i was excited before i saw the video as well but now im even more excited

Best news iv'e heard all day

will probably get it tomorrow or wednesday ;)

Hi All,

Thanks for the positive feedback Owen. Videos a little rough around the edges but not to bad for my first attempt. As with the last credit in the video my nine year old realy did film them. Will be starting to upload the box breaks to youtube tonight ( maybe earlier if I get the chance ). Updates to the website with detailed product review for the release and box giveaway details will also be uploaded tonight. I will start a new thread in box breaks with all the details. Keep Watching.

Have already pulled a couple of ripper cards...

Good luck with all your box breaks.

Peter
Gameday Online

cant wait for the videos now peter. more people should do them i think

Now your teasing with pulled a couple of rippers :)

Hi All,

Thanks for the positive feedback Owen. Videos a little rough around the edges but not to bad for my first attempt. As with the last credit in the video my nine year old realy did film them. Will be starting to upload the box breaks to youtube tonight ( maybe earlier if I get the chance ). Updates to the website with detailed product review for the release and box giveaway details will also be uploaded tonight. I will start a new thread in box breaks with all the details. Keep Watching.

Have already pulled a couple of ripper cards...

Good luck with all your box breaks.

Peter
Gameday Online

if these dont come tomorrow i dont know what ill do, ive spent more time on OCT today then in the last week all up.

im going to wait very anxiously for the postman 2morro!
the only thing worse than the wait is when you get that slip in the mail saying to pick it up fro the post office the next day lol

im going to wait very anxiously for the postman 2morro!
the only thing worse than the wait is when you get that slip in the mail saying to pick it up fro the post office the next day lol

yeah ahaha mines usually pick up after 2pm ahah.

but a girl comes in a van with the bigger parcels so ill be anxiously waiting for her if they were sent out express, otherwise ill probably have to wait for wednesday ... which i am more than happy to wait for it means i grab the elusive carney im after

Already busted my box, didnt hit the big one though, wish i would have bought two boxes now lol
Cheers
Brplat

Thanks again for the share ming, was exciting count me in for this time next year cant pledge my alliance to the champions set though its a waste of time and money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom