Group Buy CASE SHARE 2011 Select NRL Series 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
in this instance mee too. ming has gone out of his way to help us members have an equal shot at the redemption.

no need for that dk.

I know someone thats selling boxes at $160 Delivered check your price otherwise your getting ripped !!

Daniel, mate, maybe not inappropriate but in poor taste for sure, you say this because you know what the wholesale price is I gather. I reckon anywhere you can get a box for under the recommended retail price or what Select are charging ($193 + $15 postage) and you are happy then you got a good deal.

I know someone thats selling boxes at $160 Delivered check your price otherwise your getting ripped !!

Are you suggesting l'm ripping people off?
Are you tryning to achive some sort of Hero status from your post???? or are you just looking at causing trouble?

Wow this message was for a ozcard trader it was not ment for the thread im sorry if ive offended anybody especially gomotto sorry mate i was asked a question and ive answered it but forgot to pm it and just sent it as a thread f*** sorry again and no was not to make me a heroes status !!!

---------- Post added 05-07-2011 at 09:17 PM ----------

Also just one more thing atleast im a man to apoligize for my mistake and not go hide under the tree and never come out !
I do trade shows and dont want people to think im like that no way why would i jeapodize my customer base they have there own people they want to buy from im not the only person that sell trading cards theres heaps sorry again please forgive me.
Cheers
Dan

Wow this message was for a ozcard trader it was not ment for the thread im sorry if ive offended anybody especially gomotto sorry mate i was asked a question and ive answered it but forgot to pm it and just sent it as a thread f*** sorry again and no was not to make me a heroes status !!!

Also just one more thing atleast im a man to apoligize for my mistake and not go hide under the tree and never come out !
I do trade shows and dont want people to think im like that no way why would i jeapodize my customer base they have there own people they want to buy from im not the only person that sell trading cards theres heaps sorry again please forgive me.
Cheers
Dan

Dan,

Anyone who acknowledges that they have made a mistake and can admit it ....no problems there!

Cheers
Matt

No problems, thanks for clearing it up.

Cheers
Dan

sorry to be a pain ming but im going to try and be home for when they come.

now the release date has been pushed forward to the 11th what date do you think someone from sydney might get them ?

now the release date has been pushed forward to the 11th what date do you think someone from sydney might get them ?

Woah thats great news, where did you hear it was getting released earlier?

But if Ming gets the case and ships it that day, it should come the next day

Ahh ok thanks for letting us know then mate :D

Can't wait to get my box, great news I dont have to wait as long :D

Guys, l will do everything l can to post the boxes on the day l get them. All boxes will be sent express post.

cheers

Ming

The suspense is impacting on my sleep............

---------- Post added 06-07-2011 at 02:31 PM ----------

I wish!!.. >>>> North QLD <<<< Probably thursday for me.. :(

It's been 6 years since I busted a box so I'm hanging for these.

i did a few centaries back in 2008 but before then it was 5 years so i know the feeling. super excited. i reckon ill get mine next wednesday thats what im hanging out for anyways

Hoping i get mine next tuesday/wednesday because i have those days off work! would love to break a box as soon as it arrives :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom