Group Buy CASE SHARE 2011 Select NRL Series 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hoping for wed/thursday bust!!.. LITTLE EXCITED!! Have a lot and am busting by myself... So.. It could take a while... Good times!!

Case One Complete.

all coming together one more to go in each case. im getting more and more excited for them.

A Massive thank you to all involved and all who have paid on time. It makes my job so much easier when l don't need to follow up on members for $$$.
I will be sending out product regardless if everyone completes payment. There are some case participants who have not replied. :mad:
Product will be released Monday and sent Monday.
If the remaining boxes are not paid for l will take them myself.

thanks again for another great year. =D>

Thanks so much Ming for another great case share that you have run. Can't wait to bust an NRL box. Haven't busted one in ages.

A Massive thank you to all involved and all who have paid on time. It makes my job so much easier when l don't need to follow up on members for $$$.
I will be sending out product regardless if everyone completes payment. There are some case participants who have not replied. :mad:
Product will be released Monday and sent Monday.
If the remaining boxes are not paid for l will take them myself.

thanks again for another great year. =D>
Thank YOU Ming for organising this. Can't wait to get mine

All the best with the box breaks guys! hopefully the case comes nice and early today so then we should have them in the post on tuesday or wednesday :) Cant wait to crack mine open!

Anyone want to buy my signature redemption blind for $450 bank deposit pm me. Good Luck guys, especially my favourite peeps:p

hell of a price ... im sure you'd have no trouble off loading it. if i could guarantee it was carney id be keen but hayne :(

also why is the dragons one so cheap ? its like 160 buy it now on ebay one per case

Still it is in every case. Isnt very rare and the premiership set will be the most common as most will be redeemed
yeh i suppose didnt really think of it like that

ohwell regardless i dont want it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom