Case of 2006 Invincible

who were the others wesser, bowen???

Nope, Wesser and Bowen were 2007. 2006 is Tim Smith, Laurie Daley, Jonathan Thurston and Andrew Johns. If i can just borrow some lyrics to a famous Sesame Street Song now -

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

:) The song just fits so well in reference to those four Redemptions.

laurie dailey wtf, i hope you pull the JT or Andrew then for your sake mate.

Thanks for the good luck. I just hope the redemption i get isn't the Tim Smith, although i guess Tim Smith is better than nothing :(

You will find that you won't get a tim smith the same cardshowcase bloke has listed heaps of them on ebay at $350 each ive seen about 15 of them put there by the same seller also the rhys wesser, johnathon thurston, you will prob get a nathan hindmarsh if you are lucky and thats only if your case is not rorted and made up of 12 boxes!

GOOD LUCK:thumbsup:

You will find that you won't get a tim smith the same cardshowcase bloke has listed heaps of them on ebay at $350 each ive seen about 15 of them put there by the same seller also the rhys wesser, johnathon thurston, you will prob get a nathan hindmarsh if you are lucky and thats only if your case is not rorted and made up of 12 boxes!

GOOD LUCK:thumbsup:

It's a sealed case from Select's distributor and the Hindmarsh is from 2007, not 2006.

I got into the footy during the Raiders dominance period and watched Dailey and the green machine go to work so i don't see his card as being a negative at all.

I agree mate. Being a Raiders fan I might sound bias, but Daley is one of the best players of all time. I would love to own that card :drool:

Good luck with the break :thumbsup:

Yeah......a Daley would be awesom...the Tim Smith IMO would be the odd one out.

It's a good set....Legend Die Cuts and some good TP's.

Good luck with it.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom