Case Breaks

Iv been trying to get one on cloutsnchara website they do huge breaks with heaps on boxes but the only problem is there hard to get a spot on because of the time difference in aus and USA. i saw one the other night which cost 180 but the busted 15 or 16 boxes including 2x the cup 2x dominion 2x prime and they are all pretty pricey...... also when you get a spot you don't automatically get the team you want its done on a random thing and you have a list of your preferred clubs from 1 to 30 and between break you have 5 min to trade with other people in the bust.

as i said im finding it hard to grab a spot, but thats the way that site works and id say in would be the better option as they are licensed to do the by pannini etc

hope this helps

cheers Shaun

I've used this site before, bought into a box break of 10/11 Luxury Suite and 10/11 Dominion and snagged a Sedin from each.

But the guy takes forever to ship, still don't have the cards yet, also doesn't seem to do Hockey case breaks, only boxes.

Another thing to be wary of with online breaks is how they decide which cards go to which team, such as duel/quad cards and relocated teams. Recently saw a bit of a blow up on Blowout over a 1/1 Winnepeg Jets card, as it was for the original Jets so it went to the person who bought the Coyotes in the break.

I have not purchased any Hockey or Baseball, but I have got some NFL from www.boxbreakings.com
The guy that runs it is called Al. His prices are pretty reasonable, but two major issues are that it can take awhile to sell out all the the teams, and his shipping is real slow. Al does offer free shipping however worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom