Cards i forgot i had

FreshJays23

Banned User
Real Name
Matt Rowley
eBay User
N/A
I was looking for something in my wardobe and thought i might have a quick look some of my cards i have.

Looking through and found these two cards i completely forgot about

Capture.JPG

Im waiting until they win another championship then in going to sell

Last edited:
dam right sell while his prices are smoking hot :)

What's to say he can't win another 3-4-5 rings in the next 10 years and have Jordan like stature in the game? a RC PATCH AUTO will be worth more than $300.
The prices are hot now but no one thought they would be these prices 3-4 years ago. I sold a curry classic on card auto /400 to a member on here for $40 which confirms this!

cheers.

What's to say he can't win another 3-4-5 rings in the next 10 years and have Jordan like stature in the game? a RC PATCH AUTO will be worth more than $300.
The prices are hot now but no one thought they would be these prices 3-4 years ago. I sold a curry classic on card auto /400 to a member on here for $40 which confirms this!

cheers.

agreed mate :)

Must have been a better feeling than finding $20 in a jacket you haven't worn in a while! You obviously rated Curry highly enough to put him in your shoebox - heh heh Just kidding, great finds!

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's 2k right there. Sell now or later?
What have you done with the cards Michael? .. still have them?

Still sitting in a box with all my cards contemplating if i should sell them or not.

I would hold for many years. They'll be worth a bit when gsw wins a few more. The league hasn't seen anything like him

Back
Top Bottom