Card Zone

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are these guys kidding themselves??????

I went in there this morning to pick up a box of Ultar Pro sleeves. Whilst there I had a quick look at their stock. They wanted $170 for a box of Exquisite, $200 for a Topps box, $250 for SP, $330 for a baseball box and even $700 for a set of 35 AFL cards LOL!!!! Even the single autos are well over priced. Most AFL and cricket players you can pick up on eBay for a good $25 to $40 less than what they charge.

How the hell do they stay in business?

There were about 20 CASES of the latest cricket cards on the floor ready for unpacking. It must cost them a fortune and I don't know how they move the product at that price.

What... no discount!? :lol:

:lol:

I must admit though, I really, really miss having a hobby shop to go too and pick up some packs etc etc
Looking through the glass cabinet and thinking "man, if only I could own that Shaq" or "man, how sweet is that MJ insert".

Now, the only way to get packs is to order in a whole darn box.

No, 170 per Exquisite box is correct...1 is your first born child, 7 is seven years before they take your soul and 0 is the chance you have of finding something that isn't a rip-off at Card Zone!

Not sure. It might have been $270 :p

Even $170 for a box of cards is insane if you ask me.

Essentially, there is nothing on the shelves containing anything useful for less than $100!

Back
Top Bottom