Card Zone

Yeh but some pple out there don't know about ebay and how affordable everything is for collectors on the bay. So they wouldn't mind openning there wallet to buy some expensive boxes and packs for convenience.

pretty much
not every collector is computer literate and internet savvy, which is an easy thing for those of us so familiar to take for granted. with what i was saying before, i wasn't saying we should all run out and spend all our money at these retail shops just because they're there, to support them. but to turn our noses up going on about their "ridiculous prices" seems a bit ignorant. there's a reason most don't stay in business long, and it's not because their prices are too high. it's simply because it's a tough sector to make a buck in.

as for lowering their prices significantly to cater to "the masses" such as ourselves. it may sound good in theory but i imagine it would be entirely counter-intuitive. to cut so deeply into the profit margin in the hopes the larger collecting community will respond would likely just result in more work to create more turnover, resulting in anywhere from slightly higher to significantly lower gains. essentially, the risks outweigh the potential upside

Back
Top Bottom