Broke 2 more Boxes, couldn't resist, here's what I got!

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
I got to thinking after my Finest break, well, I need to get those redemptions out of there if I'm gunna send them away, :lol:
Sorry I couldn't break them with you guys, I had to get off the phone line. :p

First, I broke the other 04-05 Finest I had,
DP #9 - Uncirculated Blue X-frac - No 03/25
DP #7 - Red X-frac - 001/119
DP #12 - X-frac - 212/259
DP #15 - Green Refrac - 14/59
Kyle Korver - Red Refrac - 104/149
Pau Gasol - Red Refrac Jsy - 71/79
Isiah Thomas - 276/400
Tayshaun Prince - X-frac - 079/199
J.R. Smith Auto - 250/299
Mike Dunleavy - Green Refrac - 08/49
Marc Jackson - Green X-frac - 06/19
Mike Miller - Refrac - 020/249
Gerald Wallace - Refrac Jsy - 032/179
Plus the 3 draft picks from my live break.

Next up was a box of 01-02 Upper Deck Pro's & Prospect's. I won this in a dutch auction, I asked the seller if he could give me the box of 01-02 Upper Deck S1, he said sure, but ended up giving me the wrong Upper Deck box. Thought I'd bust it anyway. 1 jersey on average per box, then out came an Antawn Jamison Jsy. I thought that was it and I was considering selling off the rest of the packs on eBay. Then I thought back to my UD Kobe buyback pull from 1 single pack. So on I went, then, BOOM! Kobe Jsy/Auto!!! I couldn't fuggin beleive it! $400 BV High! Yeah! :supz: Then out comes another Jsy! Chris Mihm Jsy/Auto numbered 50/50! MOJO is all I can say! To top that all off, I also got 2 serial numbered RC's, no big names, but long odds for a UD box. Check them out:

Finest02.jpg

Finest03.jpg

An awesome day in all! After I thought the fun was over, the postie turned up with an awesome mailday. I'll post the pics tomorrow! (1/1 :wink: )

01-02ProsProspects.jpg

I hate your guts and i hope you die.

(translation: im so jealous im green as the hulk right now, thats an awesome days pulls, thats unbelievable mojo, well done)

seriously, some of you guys get more than your fair share of mojo, its ridiculous :shock:

how would you have felt if you you did sell the packs on ebay and the guy that bought them leaves you feedback sayin "thanks, pulled a Kobe jsy/auto!!!" - i would want to die!!

but yeah, you must have stolen all the mojo from my SPGU break the other day :cry:

please give me some back... :D

Great break mate!! well done!!

And I usually pull crap! Hahaha! :lol:

A very nice Mojo day for me. It's good to get at least one per year!

Well, I hope I can brush some off for you guys!

I can't beleive I now have 2 Kobe Auto's! Never thought I'd ever get 1!

Another sweet card pulled from a UD product. :)

Best pull so far for 2006!!! AWESOME!!! KOBE!! :prayer:

nice work, ya interested in selling trading the mihm?

Thanks guys!
It's not numbered, but the Chris Mihm is! I was only supposed to get one jsy in that box, the other 2 are the "Randomly Inserted" type cards :lol: Upper Deck put all those in the same box! :lol:

Damn you smashed the odds lately on stuff! You going to flip one of the Kobes to buy stuff???

As much as I hate Kobe those are great cards. UD can be cruel and God like. :shock:

Yeah Chad, now that I OWN 2 KOBE AUTO'S :lol: I was thinking of auctioning the buyback. I love the Jersey/Auto one, such a great looking card.

Back
Top Bottom