BGS suck balls and are rotten dirty liars :-D

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
BirdBGS.jpg

only 2.5 what card were they looking at when they graded it.:rolleyes: as a bird collector myself an old signed bird card is priceless
anyway chad i think that card is a perfect 10/10 you should be proud of such a sweet card
tony

LOL I'll fill you in Tony

This card was UNCREASED when we sent it to BGS. It was in the middle of the cards sent and came back creased. THEY said it was damaged in transit but that impossible as the other cards were fine and they surrounded it.

BGS stalled and said tough shit and I had to pull strings to get any sort of compensation. That was a measly amount and in the form of a grading voucher I then sold.

This card is rare as and would of possible got a gold label making it worth even more and even rarer.

One of my good mates in the US actually sourced another one and paid for it and sent it to me for free! That card then went on to make Beckett mag articles for really rare Bird autos and I've got two of them :-D

Such a shame as my new one has a smudged sig and its not as sharp but it was a HUGE gesture just to get it.

This all gave BGS a huge amount of bad publicity as I went public with it after they stalled. They lost a pretty big amount of customers and submissions after that from high end guys as the level of trust was completely lost.

BGS you suck!

Chad,
obviously not enough $50 dollar notes in the submission package.

But hey, at least the auto got a 10!

Cheers
Matt

ages ago but I have a long memory ;-)

Hill's posts have just reminded me to back up why I hate them so much ;-)

I still remember this.

It really amazes me that someone has gone to the efforts to f-ck the card up on you. They could at least replaced it or something (with something similar) rather than defacing such a great card.

pardon my french, but thats ****ed! (edit: apparently the system pardoned my french for me :))

sorry to hear your story Chad, but im glad your friend found another one for you

And now we all know why you hate BGS so much ;)

Bumping this up because all of the collecting community needs to know this! I know BGS are reading this thread...YOU are responsible!

Back
Top Bottom