BEWARE => "good_old_bball" !!! HE CHEATED ME !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys again.....read what i said.....until Steve comes forward, you are all wasting your time arguing over what could/should/is the situation.

There aint much point in more people getting angry at each other. there has been a lot of damage done already because of this trade...we dont need any more.

Totally agree Matt, we have a great community here with members from around the world. Only shame is that there is a language barrier with QLD. Makes it really hard to communicate..

WHERE IS THIS UNBELIEVABLE GREAT GUY??? I CONTACTED HIM VIA EMAIL, FACEBOOK, OZCARDTRADER.COM, HOBBYKINGS.COM, DASCARDBOARD.EU!

When somebody thinks that my story isn´t true then PLEASE contact your 600+ feedback Collector and ask him if only one of my words are a lie ! (sorry for a the words but I really becomes angry because how could just one single person thinks that I start everything when my story with payment proof + Emails is a lie ?)

I don't think anyone doesn't believe you mate, I think the "Steve" defenders just want to hear his side of the story!

Unfortunately I like you believe he has put his tail between his legs and RUN - So I too would like to know where he is and why he has not contacted you since the 21st of July!

I truely hope you get you $$$ back mate, I am disgusted this has happened :(

Bolli, first off i want to say im sorry to hear this mate. I've dealt with Bolli before and can say i've never had any issues (except the occasional low ball :p).
I think if you search the forum you'll find we have all been wondering where Steve has been, pretty sure no one in here is defending him at all or not believing your side of the story. As has been said he was such a well respected member on here that a few of us find it very strange and out of character for him to do such a thing and i think are more in shock then anything at whats come out.

That´s my biggest fear that we never will hear something from him :(
Unfortunately I like you believe he has put his tail between his legs and RUN

---------- Post added 13-08-2011 at 12:01 AM ----------

Thnaks Buddy for your nice words AND NOW sell me your Jordan AUs :D

You can believe that I´m wondering, too. Because of that I was soooooooo patient and trustful to this guy. Of course now it looks stupid but who had just one bad think about Steve before my deal :confused:

I still think it´s better for him (when he reads this thread) to contact me and try to find a way out of this disaster!

Bolli, first off i want to say im sorry to hear this mate. I've dealt with Bolli before and can say i've never had any issues (except the occasional low ball :p).
I think if you search the forum you'll find we have all been wondering where Steve has been, pretty sure no one in here is defending him at all or not believing your side of the story. As has been said he was such a well respected member on here that a few of us find it very strange and out of character for him to do such a thing and i think are more in shock then anything at whats come out.

Bolli have you considered contacting a Bailiff in the Melourne area ?? not as expensive as a lawyer and will actually go pay this guy a visit....

I´m not sure what/who it is and how can I contact?

Bolli have you considered contacting a Bailiff in the Melourne area ?? not as expensive as a lawyer and will actually go pay this guy a visit....

Will it come a time where for big "transaction" we will need to use a 3rd party, will some savvy businessman start up a company which will be the middle man, you send card to them, other party send's money, card is then shipped out, anyone starts this up i want royalties from it ;)

Haha yep.... thought of that as well. Though you would think the best place to set something like that up would be in the states. Do you think there would be much business for it in Perth?

Personally sent him an email myself.

I honestly don't think sending him emails, PM's, facebooks msgs etc are gonna cut it right now as he has shown he isn't responding to any of that. Someone would have to either phone him or pay him a visit IMO.

Totally agree Matt, we have a great community here with members from around the world. Only shame is that there is a language barrier with QLD. Makes it really hard to communicate..

LOL.... Not all queenslanders are idiots..... and let me point out that your from Tassie :p

As has been said he was such a well respected member on here that a few of us find it very strange and out of character for him to do such a thing.

no matter wat happen, with the post of "G" we have a proof that steve made a deal for a card that was not his anymore since he gave it as collateral. the item belongs to "G" as long steve is unable to pay for it.

ok now. even if he lied and wanted to get the cash from bolli first to pay his debts with "G", get the card and sent it to bolli ok, that's a shady move but at the end the deal is done. buuuuttttt, he get the money and did not paid the debts with "G" and did not sent the card to bolli. so we don't need to hear his story, because even if he tried it to make it up that way, he made it even worse. this deal was a crime from the first start. he was out of possession of the jordan gu/au and made a deal for it, he get the money and used it for something we dont know instead of getting back the jordan from "G" and sent it to bolli! and this my friends is an big crime!!!

i don't care if he did 600 deals here with 10$, 100$, this was a 5.000$ deal wich can cover/replace near 450 of 10-15$ deals if you like to argue with feedback, one big strike is better than try to get the amount with 100s of small deals! even if he has some private issues he don't have the right to use bollis money for his other problems without asking bolli, no matter was happen, this money is for the jordan gu/au or if you are unable to get it back from "G", sent the money back to bolli an don't use it for you other problems because acting that way will never get yout out of this problems, you dig you grave deeper with every move you make creating new problems/crimes!!!

even if we hear the story of steve, this can't change the crime he already did, he just can make it good, i hope he will.

you don't need a thread for an valid deal, deal is deal even if i made it trought twitter...

This thread has done it's course and we are not covering any new ground. This thread is closed for now (and if anyone has a good reason to reopen it feel free to let me know)

For those still interested - Steve makes contact

Just read over at HK that Steve has finally made contact with Bolli. Let's hope this is the first step in Bolli getting his card, G getting his cash and Steve repairing his reputation.

Heres the thread:

HobbyKings.com :: View topic - BEWARE => "GOOD_OLD_BBALL" !!! HE CHEATED ME !!

Cheers

Ry

EDIT: Sorry - just read this is being discussed in another thread. Mods leave it or kill it. Up to you.

Re: For those still interested - Steve makes contact

wow... Hasn't Kelvin got an evil streak?? I respected that dude highly and he's having a MASSIVE whinge over one bad deal.....

It's great to see at least something from Steve, but in so many peoples minds, it's probably just to little to late. Even if Bolli gets the card, this has been a absolute disaster and he has still done one of the worse things he could have being such a trusted trader!

More more thing... I can clearly see why I don't visit HK to much with that thread... Cos they are all angels!

Omg...cant beleive some of the crap thats stated on that thread..

Omg...cant beleive some of the crap thats stated on that thread...all oct members are scammers !!!

lol yeah Jinrai at work. I actually really liked that guy when he was here - oh well :(

I've seen a few bits of bad press about Australian traders recently. Let's hope it doesnt continue huh

Iit seems to be that ex member here is the only one with the problem. Sound's like he needs to grow up a bit.

Wow - what a bunch of little *****es on that site.....

I've stayed out of this bicker and banter and just read the quotes etc, but geez there's some clowns on HK, :) Guess they follow Port Power too. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom