Betting/Punting News/Veiws

I had a near-miss with the Strath Quaddie, but i landed the First-4 at Sandown and it returned $62.80 which gave me a small profit for the day. That was my first ever First-4, i'm going to try more of them in the future.

I'm going to try a couple of Flexi bets tomorrow;

Flexi-First4 Moone Valley Race 3
1st/8,9,12
2nd/1,5,7,8,9,10,12,13
3rd/1,5,7,8,9,10.12.13
4th/1,5,6,8,9,10,12,13
Flexi Bet Amount: $30.00
First4 Share: 4.76%

Flexi-Quad Moonee Valley
1st Leg - Race 5/ 1,2,8,11
2nd Leg - Race 6/ 3,4,7,10,11
3rd Leg - Race 7/ 3,4,5,8,9
4th Leg - Race 8/ 1,2,3,4
Flexi Bet Ammount: $20.00
Quaddie Share: 5%

The Celts are only 12.5pt favs at home today against the Bulls. Then take this into consideration and some rest. Pierce seemed just fine the other day when carving up the Hawks as well.

Since Boston acquired Garnett and revamped its roster before last season, the Bulls (12-13) haven’t been able to solve the Celtics’ defense - especially on the road. In three trips to TD Banknorth, they’ve shot a combined 32.2 percent and lost all three games by an average of 21.3 points.

The Celtics have won five straight overall against Chicago, and the Bulls are 3-10 on the road this season. They fell 96-80 at Boston on Oct. 31.

Well there you go! After giving the Bulls TOO many open jumpers allowing the Bulls to play their game in the second the Celts shut them down. And we are always going to be able to dominate this team in the key and KG and Perk are getting it done now. Great play by Perk so far in putting himself in the position to score on each play.

I doubt Doc pulls the starters and plays the bench too much today and they cost us the lead in the first place. Enough of them will stay out there to hopefully get the cover on the spread. Building on this lead now in the last 3 mins of the third will give yuo a bit more room come the fourth.

Its a way out but the second unit is gearing it up! Scal for three and an impossible hook shot to beat the clock and a TA windmill dunk finish!!!

I call this bet good :thumbsup::lol:

Hornets at -2 pts! What more can you ask for than a Lakers loss and a payout. The Lakers were terrible once again yesterday and VERY lucky to escape with the win and not drop another game. Back to back on the road against an even better team. Chris Paul on fire matched up against Fisher. What more could you ask for

Today I had $350 on Nuggets -4.5, who only just got home by 7.

Then I had $250 on Cavs -6.5, Celtics -8 and Warriors +20.5.

Well Cavs looked gone for all money but a late run meant they won by 7 and I covered by HALF a point, phew. Then Boston destroyed Sactown and I need GS to get within 20 to win my $700. Lakers blew them out last QTR, were up by 26 at one stage but a 3 pointer and a couple of dunks ensured GS lost by 17 and I covered that one!

A very lucky day but some good profits!

I've got $65 on Federer to win tonight at $1.75, for a payout of $113.75. Nothing huge, but if it comes in it will cover a fair bit of my punts for tomorrow on the horses. He hasn't been in the best form of late, but he seemed to take the last few losses of last year pretty personally, so he could fire up...

I've got a good hunch the over for tomorrows Boston at Charlotte is good. Its at 178pts at the moment.

I have some on a two leg multi today....

Utah/NOH to win....Should be easy money.

I was going to include Celts -1 over Denver....but decided against it....Boston without Garnett....and i dont think they will shoot 67% from the field 2 games in a row!!

I have some on a two leg multi today....

Utah/NOH to win....Should be easy money.

I was going to include Celts -1 over Denver....but decided against it....Boston without Garnett....and i dont think they will shoot 67% from the field 2 games in a row!!

Mmmm....good call.....:cry::cry:

Ok...so had a win today....so gonna try to have another tomorrow....so here is my early multi...

Lakers to win / Pho/Cha under 221....paying $2.39....:D

I'd be tempted to just take the Celts line today. Last meeting we beat them by nearly 40pts from memory and even without KG and the last game of the trip the bench plays its heart out to protect or increase leads.

10pts to the Clips aint much.

Back
Top Bottom