Betting/Punting News/Veiws

Can anyone tell me if I get a payout for "winning" a tennis "walkover"? I've got Ivanovic in a sports multi-ticket, and just noticed on ESPNs tennis page her opposition pulled out. For the other legs I've got Nadal (won last night), with UCLA in college ball; and the Cavs and Lakers all on the head, no starts.

Yes you collect in a walkover or injury

I've got a multi-ticket on tonight's NRL: Dragons/Warriors/Cowboys all on the head. The Dragons got up and the Warriors/Storm tied after extra time. So is my ticket still alive, or is it gone already? I mean, if it's on the head, which it is, nobody lost technically. So do I just get a straight dollar-for-dollar back on that leg? I hope so...

Well the Australian open has started and the wife and I are having a dabble on the betting.

The early round matches are always shocking for betting due to the superstars playing nobodys...but here are a few we picked out for a multi bet today!!

Fernando Verdasco vs Carsten Ball Patent
Fernando Verdasco Handicap(-7.0 games)

Roger Federer vs Igor Andreev - Match Betting
Total Game Score(under 29.0 games)

Novak Djokovic vs Daniel Gimeno-Traver - Match Betting
Novak Djokovic wins (3-0)

This multi is paying $4.80....

Anyone else having a bet??

I was just looking on the Sportingbet web site and saw John Brown from the Brisbane Lions in the AFL is paying $2.25 to be the leading goal kicker for round 2. I think that's pretty good value considering he kicked 7 last night. I think Franklin and Hall are the only 2 who might get near him but i think it's a very good bet.

Back
Top Bottom