Better up the contents insurance!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Another member here sent me a care package with cards and I'm quite surprised to see this snr member is a closet Eric Montross fan! WOW some real nice stuff in there! All in penny sleeves doubling the value of them too!
hill1.jpg

Next up are some shiny cards including a rather nice Wally chrome RC :D That Ron Mercer is going to come good someday and that refractor will be worth a mint!

The Pierce gu is even numbered out of /25!!!!

hill2.jpg

Next up is some newer stuff. Nice thick commons with good pics. The jersey looks a little fake but this guy is dodge city and I'd expect that. He even glued some tracing paper onto the a nice PP glass card to protect it :eek: Some collectors are just clueless. And who sends back bubble mailers to re use???:roll:

hill3.jpg

This guy really got shafted and is probably clueless to how great these cards are and they go straight to the pc never to come out again. Don't even bother asking as all are not for trade or sale.

I love surprise maildays! :D :D :D

WOW, awesome cards mate! Great mailday.

I love the crape paper one, that's awesome! (funny enuff, I have a Nash one just like it???)

I couldnt guess who sent ya that tho.... But they've defianately lost out. Probably worth including in ur next PSA Submission! Especially with all those Montross RCs!!

All the replies obviously show that others want to see this stuff. Montross is a hobby monster that most don't know about! I have several high end Montross stuff in my PC.

Lets count the rings.
KG. none
Montross none

Thanks for asking. It is indeed the Gold version that is so rare and worth twice as much. :)

Thanks for being civil and taking an interest.

lol eric montross is a beast

i remember the old days i had a huge collection of him and donyell marshall. hang on a sec i still have a huge collection cause nobody wants em :)

John Konkak simply because of his rediculous contract! Right up there with John 'hot rod' Williams!

Nothing quite like a big white stiff!

Back
Top Bottom