Automatic Feedback

I think that is a bit much.. I have done heaps of trades.. Given heaps of feedback.. And heaps have never returned it.. It doesn't make me angry.. It's part of the way things work on these sites... And my care factor for my feedback is non existent..

I work away alot.. I leave feedback probably monthly.. When I honestly get a chance to get on a real computer without doing things through my phone.. I catch up on feedback for here.. eBay and everything else that needs attention gets it when I am home..

A ban for not leaving feedback?.. Really has no point.. Other than to annoy people.. And a one week ban will lose you more members than it will keep....

I could not disagree more Mirren, feedback is an integral part of the trading system and individuals who join OCT have accepted this is a part of the system they are to comply with. Far too many people take the attitude, 'what the frack' and don't comply with their responsibilities so they should be parked for a week.

Is there actually something in the rules that says feedback is compulsory???

I find it odd that with some of the other rubbish members pull around here leaving feedback is the issue where you want peoples accounts suspended.

Either way this new system should go along was to keeping everyone happy. Looking forward to the 7 or 8 outstanding deals I have being closed off!

Feedback doesn't mean that much to me unless you are below 10. I mean look at the dude that has over 600 positive feedback on site and did one of the biggest scams I've seen.

Hi Graham,
It seemed like it almost was working for me this morning when I jumped on to this site I had 10 messages in inbox and 10 alerts and the site was saying updating feedback. When I came back a bit latter all my messages were gone.
Good luck mate getting this up and running.

Yeah look it works, then something happens in the database and it won't run again.

It will get fixed, im just making sure it works. I want the next time to be the last.

And the fact that there is over 700 deals that are over 30 days old that have had NO feedback given for them!

Now if you give feedback and don't get it back, the other person will receive reminders at 3, 7, 14, 21 and 28 days and on the 30th day you will receive automatic feedback.

Back
Top Bottom