Automatic Feedback

Thanks Dave

I've deleted the feedback so that should stop the reminders. It was a feedback left by another member for a deal thread they weren't involved in.

It's a small hole in the system that checks only if either person has started the deal thread. It saw you had started the thread and feedback hadn't been left so it allowed it through, even though the other member hadn't replied to the deal thread in question.

I'm going to remove the add feedback button and funnel all feedback left through the My Trades page, that way no mistake can be made when copying/pasting the deal thread (as the My Trades page fills the details in automatically). Also getting it checked out to do stricter checking for feedback (check if both people have replied to the thread - which I thought had been implemented)

Thanks for reporting.

G

Hey guys, just looking for some feedback on the automatic feedback system.

On the whole, the feedback has been pretty positive and the complaints around feedback not being returned have gone to nil since we implemented this.

Any suggestions for improvements ? Ways we can make it better ?

I like it and think it's working well.

The only suggestion is maybe pushing out the time on the first feedback reminder a couple of days.

I find if I buy a card off some one they leave feedback straight away I get a feedback reminder before the card has had time to arrive.

No biggie though!

I like it and think it's working well.

The only suggestion is maybe pushing out the time on the first feedback reminder a couple of days.

I find if I buy a card off some one they leave feedback straight away I get a feedback reminder before the card has had time to arrive.

No biggie though!

This!:)

An improvement / suggestion; I would like the ability to stop auto feedback, not on all trades as it is a great idea but on an individual trade.

Why? If I have sent cards and have received feedback but as yet the other member has not completed the trade satisfactorily they are promising too but as the 30 days approach the cards still not received and if they receive positive feed back then maybe they wont send cards at all.

Ross

An improvement / suggestion; I would like the ability to stop auto feedback, not on all trades as it is a great idea but on an individual trade.

Why? If I have sent cards and have received feedback but as yet the other member has not completed the trade satisfactorily they are promising too but as the 30 days approach the cards still not received and if they receive positive feed back then maybe they wont send cards at all.

Ross

How about if there is a restriction put in place that the initial feedback cannot be left for a minimum of 7 days (or longer) after the trade thread ? Would that work.

I don't think being able to select which threads to leave automatic feedback for is a good option - some people would not use it with the best intentions.

Back
Top Bottom