Automatic Feedback

Looks like you left feedback for these deals less than 30 days ago.

It doesn't matter how old the deal thread is, the 30 days starts only after one person has left feedback.

somehow lost 2 properly left feedbacks but gained an old one, happy at 167 if only I could have scored a hundred in cricket when playing :whistle:

somehow lost 2 properly left feedbacks but gained an old one, happy at 167 if only I could have scored a hundred in cricket when playing :whistle:

Its not possible that you lost two. Have you looked at your trade manager page? All feedback should be accounted for there.

Are you talking about the emails that were sent out over the weekend when we tried to upgrade and then rolled back a couple of times?

What we need is a rule that makes sellers leave feedback as soon as they receive payment. The buyers end is done, they got their $. Tired of the same sellers doing the same thing. Coming to the point where I won't be buying of certain individuals.

I could easily not leave feeback for them either, but for this automatic feedback to work I need to do so.

Its not possible that you lost two. Have you looked at your trade manager page? All feedback should be accounted for there.

Are you talking about the emails that were sent out over the weekend when we tried to upgrade and then rolled back a couple of times?

I was 168 must have lost 2 and then got an auto to be 167. No big deal really mate! The 20 odd auto generated emails got me back here :p

EDIT -and if me being back is a bad thing than the blame rests entirely on your shoulders G

Ive just had an idea to add to this. Theres a truck load of deals in the trade forum since March last year with no feedback either way.

Should we send reminders to both people to leave feedback after 30 days?

A few reasons

A) people just forget
B) it sends the trade manager link out to people. Im convinced theres lots who don't know about it.
C) All of the above makes it easy to leave feedback, and if only one person responds then the Auto feedback system will kick in.

Do we also include to automatically move deals to "Closed - No feedback" prefix after 180 days if no feedback either way??

Thoughts?

G

Do what you think is best, you can't please everyone! After a certain amount of FB points I never really cared about getting it back, just like I leave positive FB on ebay as soon as the card is posted, but it's always good to know that members are happy with the deal, the way you sent them etc etc

I love the idea of this automatic feedback! Before we had trade manager i would have had at least 25 deals which i never received feedback for. Now you do a deal and know you will always be given feedback, Super Idea!

Something that's just cropped up, for me...
Have joined a case break for the new NRL Traders release and have already received fb from the seller. This means that I will receive 3 reminders (day 3, 7, 14) before the product is released.
No big for me, as I always give fb when I receive the goods and I don't have to travel for work like many do, so I (usually) have access to the net on a daily basis (unless my computer has karked for some reason).
But those who have intermittent net access for any reason, may not be able to provide fb personally (which I would prefer to do), or indeed (hopefully not), be deprived of the ability to leave neutral/neg fb for some reason, in the remaining time-frame before automatic positive fb is granted.
Admittedly, there would only be a small percentage of trades that this would come close to being affected in this way, but I tend to nit pick at times when things grab my attention, and I didn't think this aspect had come up for discussion.
Just my 2c worth.

Ive just had an idea to add to this. Theres a truck load of deals in the trade forum since March last year with no feedback either way.

Should we send reminders to both people to leave feedback after 30 days?

A few reasons

A) people just forget
B) it sends the trade manager link out to people. Im convinced theres lots who don't know about it.
C) All of the above makes it easy to leave feedback, and if only one person responds then the Auto feedback system will kick in.

Do we also include to automatically move deals to "Closed - No feedback" prefix after 180 days if no feedback either way??

Thoughts?

G

Any thoughts on this or am I wasting my time?

Am also looking at a restriction so once two people post in a sale thread it is locked to only those two people allowed to reply.

Any thoughts on this or am I wasting my time?

Am also looking at a restriction so once two people post in a sale thread it is locked to only those two people allowed to reply.

If by sale thread you mean the trade/sale thread between two people then that is a great idea!

Yes to reminders
Locking thread sounds like a good idea.

Moved to "Closed-no feedback" if not left by the member and has been automatically left by the feedback system? sounds like a time saver if so!

Yes to reminders
Locking thread sounds like a good idea.

Moved to "Closed-no feedback" if not left by the member and has been automatically left by the feedback system? sounds like a time saver if so!

Well no. It will be moved to closed-no feedback if both people who post in the thread don't leave feedback for each other within 6 months (even after reminders). This means they will be unable to leave feedback for the deal.

If one person leaves feedback, then the auto feedback thing will kick in.

Well no. It will be moved to closed-no feedback if both people who post in the thread don't leave feedback for each other within 6 months (even after reminders). This means they will be unable to leave feedback for the deal.

If one person leaves feedback, then the auto feedback thing will kick in.

Sounds fair to me

Back
Top Bottom