Australia V Japan

A very encouraging start by the Roos.

Unfortunately, that goal against them was a controversial one. Mark was definitely fouled to get to the ball.

Best of luck on the second half. We've had our chances so I hope we can turn them into goals in the second half.

we had a few good opportunities and didnt capitalse, but we had heaps of possession, get cahill in there and maybe kennedy after 70mins :confused:

i am livid with that call, what a load of horse crap!
that Bresciano miss in the square should of been a goal, we defiantly
had our chances. cmon aussies get a quick equalliser followed by a 2nd,

Man, that goal was a crock of CRAP!!! I hope this ref gets his ass kicked for this, coz there's no way they can reverse the decision, even retrospectively... This guy deserves to be fired after that! [-X Just gotta hope we can at least equalize... I mean, you pretty much write off the Brazil game, but I think we can mix it with Croatia, so it depends if we get a loss here. Fire up, Aussies!!!!

Big Mark S is a Richmond boy in sydney, he'll be fired up...no more soft goals....shitty egyptian ref...the guy is late with every call!

**** yesssssssssssssss. AUSSIES BATTLERS- to ALL THE DOUBTERS LET ME SAY THIS SUFFER IN YOUR JOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET ON BOARD

I'm speechless.

Good ol' Cahill. Good judgement from Guus to bring Tim in. My goodness, did he make a difference in the midfield?

All good. This win will be quite useful for this group.

Well done Aussie. 3 goals in 8 minutes is amazing.

HOLY FUKIN SHIT

that is the most amazing thing ive seen in soccer, 3 goals in 8 minutes lol
TIM CAHILL< YOU ARE A LEGEND

3-1 is going to help us heaps in advancing to the 2nd round.

YOU FUKIN BEAUTY!!!

doesnt get much better than that, suffer in your jocks you soft and drama queeen side :D

There still is going to be massive blow ups over japans goal.
Someone would have put a hit on the ref if australia lost 1-0

Creepy devil 666post

man o man

Japan was looking to win of a goal that shouldnt of been allowed as it was an obstruction 80 minutes in my head was inmy hands and then bang Cahill off the deck, followed by the goal of the first rd WHAT A STRIKE!
and than Alosi to put the nail in Japan's coffin

WOW, Bring on Brazillllllllllllllll :eek:

They pulled an "Eagles"! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOAL...GOAL...GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That's football for ya, isn't it? It's a beautiful game.

A reminisce of the Arsenal Vs. Barca game. :p

Back
Top Bottom