Australia V Japan

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
This game is going to be great to watch and i hope we get the win. If we lose this game than we wont advance, if we tie theirs still hope but if we win than we have a great chance of qualifying and it will come down to our match against Croatia.
Lol how bout the Japan team calling us Aussies thugs :cool:

This match is going to be HUGE and their will be HEAPS of support for the aussies both here is OZ and in Germany.

a win would be great but a comfortable one would really set up us up to advance from our stage.
Hoping we score 2-3 goals

Go Aussies :fball:

Yeah we really need a 2-0 win to make our chances easier. Hopefully the nippons will be intimidated by our physical style.
So pumped, another sleepless night through.

yeah Im not really looking forward to work tomorrow hehe

didnt they know most of us had the public holiday? should have played last night ya mugs! hehe

go aussies. we really need the win so hopefully the boys rise to the occassion. i hope 2-1 (i really hope 7-0) but that won't happen.

only 7-0?

Im hoping for a socceroos vs new caledonia level smashing, like 25-2.

'and the aussies have set themselves as favorites after winning by 23 goals to open their world cup campaign" hahahaha!

go aussies cant wait, gonna be watching with my green and yellow wig on, my aussie jersey and my foam finger, im thinkin 2-0 with marco and cahill scoring

Yep, it should be a good game. A game where nothing but a win will save the Aussie to go through the next round.

However, I predict a Japan win or at least a draw here. I can only see max of 2 goals to be scored on this game. Let it be; 1 or 2 - 0 to Japan or 1-1 draw.

Just like Fishy, I've got to go with my head, not with my heart with this one.

Cheers~

harry kewell should be in the side which will improve the socceroos game.
japan are weak in the air and if our defence holds i seriously think we can win.

yeh i agree, i dont see why we cant win this game.
I know we are ranked 42 or somthing and Japan are like a 11 and have an unreal foward in Nakamura and another fine player in Nakata.
But we have Guss :)

MetallicA' said:
This game is going to be great to watch and i hope we get the win. If we lose this game than we wont advance, if we tie theirs still hope but if we win than we have a great chance of qualifying and it will come down to our match against Croatia.
Lol how bout the Japan team calling us Aussies thugs :cool:

This match is going to be HUGE and their will be HEAPS of support for the aussies both here is OZ and in Germany.

a win would be great but a comfortable one would really set up us up to advance from our stage.
Hoping we score 2-3 goals

Go Aussies :fball:

I think we HAVE to win to advance...I don't think a draw will be enough as I can't see us doing any better than a draw against Croatia. I took tomorrow of so I have no problems with staying up late :D

Car'n Aussies :fball:

Likewise I'm praying and hoping for aussies to win. Only 30mins to go! i got an exam for uni tomorrow but i dont care :D

excuse my french but that was f@rken unbelievable, worse decision i've ever seen, fire up vinnie grella get stuck into them!

Back
Top Bottom