artifacts box break with big MOJO :D

deeluxe

Magic/Bird Collector
Real Name
Christian Krueger
we had a little trade convention at our local card shop today.

got these cards in several trades:

FT/FS

Class Act Atomic Refractor
classactatomic10.jpg

/10
oscar10.jpg

for my PC:

jordan_mj3-1.jpg

hakeem_hotshots.jpg

jordanjsy.jpg

then, I decided to try a box of 07-08 Artifacts to get some of the missing cards for my sets.

pulled these cards:

Divisional Artifacts Marvin Williams ( already have it incoming :roll: )
da_mwilliams.jpg

Divisional Artifacts Red /100 Grant Hill (would have need the normal version for my set :? )
da100_hill.jpg

Autofacts Michael Cooper (did he sign all cards with the "Coop" inscription?)
aa_cooper.jpg

Divisional Artifacts Patch /29 Andrei Kirilenko (nice patch)
da_patch_kirilenko.jpg

and then there was this one big pull

at the first look I thought it was just the gold parallel /100, but then noticed the 1 of 1.

my first 1 of 1 pulled out of a box

07-08 Artifacts 1of1 Pete Maravich
dancing_smilies_by_blondyXxp.gif

maravich_1of1.jpg

that box was definetely worth the money.

after pulling the maravich after the first half of the box, I wasn't expecting to get a nice patch as well.

really nice looking 1/1, good on ya :thumbsup:. some really nice pickups at the card shop, really like the MJ Jersey and Hakeem Hot Shots.

Sick 1/1 hit mate! They're not easy to come by! Was extremely hard for me to pick up the JR version!

thanks for all the comments!

Sick 1/1 hit mate! They're not easy to come by! Was extremely hard for me to pick up the JR version!

Seems like the base parallels /1 are even more rare than the patches /1. Haven't seen too much of them yet, even though there is one for each of the 200 base cards.

awesome 1 of 1 hit there congrats rare find how much would a card like that expect to get in example ebay.:thumbsup:

nice work, tough to get super pulls from artifacts

isnt there a HK'er that only goes after the sp'd Artifacts base and GU ???

nice work, tough to get super pulls from artifacts

isnt there a HK'er that only goes after the sp'd Artifacts base and GU ???

I collect the blue parallels /25 and the jerseys /250. not sure if there is another artifacts collector on hk. ;)

awesome 1 of 1 hit there congrats rare find how much would a card like that expect to get in example ebay.:thumbsup:

the triple artifacts with patch, jersey and part of a tag (which is supposed to be faked) sold for $760.00.

yeah, he is another collector from Germany who is going for the complete artifacts set.

I forgot, that he is on hk too.

Back
Top Bottom