Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

Black Panther is Coming...pity it was so weak a set...the packs would need to be pretty cheap!

upload_2018-6-22_8-46-42.png

yeah or the fact it is only a sketch or auto in a pack i imagine it will be atleast 100 a pack, i reckon wait this one out and there may be some cheap autos on comc

That's pretty good actually, though the auto list is a little light on by the looks.

EDIT - Well, I went the plunge and bought 2 packs - Got the an Erin Torby and Pawel Szada autos...but didn't realise the second pack was a hot pack and had 3 other auto's in it ! So went another 2 packs and got a sketch and another auto. The Enver Gjokaj is probably the best auto I pulled. Besides the Attwell, I wouldn't mind getting a Fonseca.

upload_2018-7-6_8-10-44.png

Guys are going crazy on this over on blowout...think it's going to sell out very quickly...

Oh and this is scary too...

upload_2018-7-6_8-6-47.png

Not bad with the hot pack!!

Yeah I reckon it will sell out fast too I don't think I will be able to grab any packs it dropped right when I have no money!!

Just purchased a new car so some sacrifices somewhere

That sale is bad.. but in a good way too

and carter is sold out..

but there is a BOGOF sale on Guardians Strange and Homecoming

there is a bunch of stuff up on COMC including about 55 Sketches some cheap lower autos

Last edited:
Yeah, I picked up a base Fonseca on COMC cheap and managed to trade a sketch I pulled for a Lady Sif Sketch for the PC...so pretty happy with how I did out of it.

Hope UD have learnt something from the release...admittedly there were a lot of no names, but if people get hits at a fair pack price, they generally keep buying...

Was going to try the X-Men, but $13.99 a pack is a bit of a turn off for a comic based set. Think UD need to look at their pack pricing...they go from Marvel Annual that is 3.99 a pack to this which is 13.99... a bit of a leap....

Might go one down the track, we'll see....

alot of nostalgia there for me and i love how it looks like the 90's set, i think i will just wait for it to all be dumped on comc

i do wnat that 3x3 powerblast set tho

Yeah, probably best to go the secondary market...buying packs at that price (especially for us) is a real gamble. They should have gone with 6.99 packs, think they'd sell more...

So i completed a bit of an experiment, i went on COMC, and purchased a bunch of cards i gave my self a limit of the cost of 1 Pack of FU X-Men to purchase some of the cards i liked from X-Men

so for US$13.99 i purchased the following

Full 10 Card Set of Originals Insert Sub Set (US$6.23)
6 cards from 10 card set of X-Men '92 Insert Sub Set (US$4.01)
3 cards from 9 card set of 3x3 connected image set (US$2.77)
1 Card from 10 card set of Dead Pool Around the World Insert Sub Set (US$0.85)

left me 13c from the one pack price of $13.99 for 20 inserts Better than buying packs......

X2.jpg
X3.jpg
X4.jpg
X6.jpg
X8.jpg
X10.jpg
2 of 9.jpg
7 of 9.jpg
9 of 9.jpg
DAW7.jpg
O1.jpg
O2.jpg