Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
That's pretty good actually, though the auto list is a little light on by the looks.

EDIT - Well, I went the plunge and bought 2 packs - Got the an Erin Torby and Pawel Szada autos...but didn't realise the second pack was a hot pack and had 3 other auto's in it ! So went another 2 packs and got a sketch and another auto. The Enver Gjokaj is probably the best auto I pulled. Besides the Attwell, I wouldn't mind getting a Fonseca.

upload_2018-7-6_8-10-44.png

Guys are going crazy on this over on blowout...think it's going to sell out very quickly...

Oh and this is scary too...

upload_2018-7-6_8-6-47.png

Sharky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
sharkysparky
Not bad with the hot pack!!

Yeah I reckon it will sell out fast too I don't think I will be able to grab any packs it dropped right when I have no money!!

Just purchased a new car so some sacrifices somewhere

That sale is bad.. but in a good way too

Sharky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
sharkysparky
and carter is sold out..

but there is a BOGOF sale on Guardians Strange and Homecoming

there is a bunch of stuff up on COMC including about 55 Sketches some cheap lower autos

Last edited:

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Yeah, I picked up a base Fonseca on COMC cheap and managed to trade a sketch I pulled for a Lady Sif Sketch for the PC...so pretty happy with how I did out of it.

Hope UD have learnt something from the release...admittedly there were a lot of no names, but if people get hits at a fair pack price, they generally keep buying...

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Was going to try the X-Men, but $13.99 a pack is a bit of a turn off for a comic based set. Think UD need to look at their pack pricing...they go from Marvel Annual that is 3.99 a pack to this which is 13.99... a bit of a leap....

Might go one down the track, we'll see....

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Weakened and went a single X Men pack....should have stayed strong ....pretty much got rubbish... Certainly not worth the asking price..

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Yeah, probably best to go the secondary market...buying packs at that price (especially for us) is a real gamble. They should have gone with 6.99 packs, think they'd sell more...

Top Bottom