Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

Delly

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
Hit anything good ?
A few nice auto's, none of the big names. Best is probably the Seymour.
Couple of acetate's.
Got a couple of tier 2's for the achievement but I can't get anyone else to trade me the other ones. Not sure how to proceed tbh. I think they are the nicest auto's in the set.
Also got a Bond premium silver. Only has a place holder card at the moment and not sure exactly what it will be but have had some decent offers for it.

First set I have opened where I haven't hit a really nice auto :(

Delly

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
Took a bit of luck, a lot of patience but I finally got one. Now for the Richards . . .
63f069e8-c63e-49df-94aa-e716c0904ec8.jpg

Anyone know how to possibly get this replaced?
Auto is streaky but from the others I have seen, this is normal. I can live with it. The smudge though is annoying the crap out of me and I don't even have it in hand.
Am I being pedantic?

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Woah, nice card! Well done!

Not sure about getting it replaced, with UD there's no guarantee you'll get the same card back...pretty sure some people had problems with the smudged Hemsworth cards in Ragnarok.

You could always get it in hand and see if careful use of an eraser might clean some of the smudge away...

But I think I'd just settle on being happy to have the monster card! =D>

Delly

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
Sent an email to customer service just to see. To be honest I didn't expect an answer but they came through and swapped it!
21ff3d86-0766-4daa-91f9-34a6b0241b99.jpg

Much happier with this one, obviously!
Getting close to another tier 2 redemption, hopefully I get the Richards to pair em up.
Also pulled the standard Famke auto as well, so after opening far too much of this I feel like I'm finally done opening packs.

Top Bottom