Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

Think my run is just about over.... have bought a few packs on and off through the week and really got nothing much at all. Finally pulled a sketch tonight, but probably hasn't made up for the weeks spend. And what's with pulling all the Hoguns anyway ??!! This one by Leonardo Pertuzzatti.

66d8866f-300b-4f49-9582-a656f15b3b31.jpg

So, I've stopped buying Thor and sent all the better hits to COMC to send home soon, but I weakened after reading too many threads and bought a pack of Premier. Apparently there are a lot of artists in the Epack that aren't in the physical product, so I thought I'd have a go...I shouldn't have LOL!

Sketches are okay, Spidey is nice but doesn't impress too greatly, needed some hint of action, Dr Strange is a bit cartoony for my likes. But at least I got decent characters, so I think I'll be able to recoup a good chunk of my spend back...or maybe trade for some sketches I want, we'll see. The Gold Spidey /10 parallel will help, the last one sold on ebay for US$100!

MP17.JPG

Spidey detail -

6bfed92a-842a-4f38-8091-5f40301bba64.jpg
6bfed92a-842a-4f38-8091-5f40301bba64b.jpg

im not sure if i like that spidey sketch our not, this is the one thing that concerns me about diving into a pack/bok of premier i would be worried with my luck that id get a horrible sketch

Yeah, it's not terrible, just doesn't really grab me at all... I won't be keeping it. Probably just lucky it's a popular character so I might get a reasonable price for it. And if I'm honest I probably like the Doctor Strange even less, just not a fan of the cartoon like style. They certainly weren't anything special, but there have been some very nice ones pulled.

Pretty lucky to get the gold parallel as that boosts the value of the box considerably. I'm sure I'll still I'll take a hit overall on what I paid compared to what I get back, but it mightn't be too bad and kind of worth the gamble.

But yeah, if I knew what I'd pull, I'd have kept my money! LOL!

Well the temptation to go another Marvel Premier has gone...It's sold out on epack now. Wonder what will be next ? The Agent Carter set they were talking about maybe ?

Well the temptation to go another Marvel Premier has gone...It's sold out on epack now. Wonder what will be next ? The Agent Carter set they were talking about maybe ?

yeah hopfully something new although i expect another sale of some of the marvel products soon other then that there isnt much product out for them to add Daredevil is to new 2017 marvel annual is released sometime this month and Black Panther is May

Yeah, I think Daredevil might be pretty limited too...Blowout didn't get any cases at release and has only got a couple coming now, so they haven't done a case break yet.

not a fan of the sticker stuff so I have stayed away from daredevil. Its a shame because the set sounded really good...

How did you end up with your premier break, did you recoup your investment?

Yeah, I skipped Daredevil as well.... I watched the first series, but can't say I was that huge a fan. The auto list didn't really excite me either, so I'm skipping the casebreak on BO too.

Haven't tried on the Premier yet, wanted to give it a week or so to see if there was any trade interest on Epack first. Then I'll push it across to COMC and try it there for a bit and then send it home if it doesn't move and put it up on Ebay eventually. Not in any real hurry, though I hear there's another Marvel Masterpieces coming out this year, so sounds like the already flooded sketch market is going to swell even more!

25% sale on entertainment cards the two alien products and clerks

Pity they didn't do some of the others like GotG2...might have had a dabble. 25% on the Aliens probably isn't enough to get me to bite, they're pretty weak products. Buy 1 get 2 would have been better...

Pity they didn't do some of the others like GotG2...might have had a dabble. 25% on the Aliens probably isn't enough to get me to bite, they're pretty weak products. Buy 1 get 2 would have been better...

Well today they have a sale on Guardians Dr Strange and spider Buy one Get one free to celebrate the launch of infinity war..

Back
Top Bottom