Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

Had a go at some GoTG (2-4), Dr Strange (3-6) and a few Daredevil while I was at it. Pretty poor result from all except the GoTG which at least delivered these-

e10bf97c-6cd3-4817-b43c-54a921d82c67.jpg

9cca0f10-06eb-4bf9-acfa-1f3444fe399b.jpg

Good Old Taser Face ! Meh, at least it's an auto I guess...my first from that product..

Last edited:
I have been getting smashed every time I have had a weak moment and dabbled on Epack over the last few months. Still yet to pull anything shiny after spending a lot of cash. NZ$18.50 for a pack of GOTG commons is a pretty brutal price, 2 for 1 on that tempted me (regretfully), but still is painful. Money just evaporated into thin air.

Apart from the instant gratification, I don't see the appeal.

$18.50 does sound a bit steep...it's 12.99 in Oz bucks..and that's expensive compared to Thor etc.

It really is just entertainment...and another way to get rid of your cash. Have definitely found some releases better than others. Thor was awesome for me hit wise, and Marvel Masterpieces was a great set for the chase and sketches...but some of the others like Doctor Strange and the Aliens sets really weren't much chop.

$18.50 does sound a bit steep...it's 12.99 in Oz bucks..and that's expensive compared to Thor etc.

It really is just entertainment...and another way to get rid of your cash. Have definitely found some releases better than others. Thor was awesome for me hit wise, and Marvel Masterpieces was a great set for the chase and sketches...but some of the others like Doctor Strange and the Aliens sets really weren't much chop.

Yeah, I guess the issue for me is that they are not sets I collect. If they were, I'd have a blast I'm sure. My purchases have been curiosity.

Thank goodness GoT does not have Epacks. I'd get my employer to just direct my wage straight there...

I guess the other benefit for internationals is breaking without the postage cost each time

I think this sort of thing is really going to be the future of collecting. Not sure it's a great thing for the hobby, but mightn't be all bad for us overseas folks as shipping and taxes continually increase all the time. They still need to sort out a way you can get a base set though, as base having zero value after you've spent real money on them is likely keeping some people away.

Yeah, GoT on there could be dangerous... bring on S7...my first pick in the BO break is burning a whole in my pocket ! LOL!

Nice on. The taser face and Ayesha I went a few more Guardians Thor and daredevil and pretty much nabbed these.

IMG_7039.PNG

IMG_7041.PNG

The rest where base inserts or parallels

With more and more sets popping up I would like to see the prices drop a little below retail since we don't actually get the base cards.

I like the fact you can link to COMC and there is an avenue to sell those cards you don't want without shipping costs to home then back.

Not bad hits mate! Yeah, the COMC link makes it work, but unfortunately it gets really flooded with epack products so prices on there are very low... does make it easier to send stuff home though...

heheh...yeah us talking about it drains the willpower... I went another couple (4) and pulled this quad so not terrible. Think I'm done now though...

f208c139-01a7-4bc7-8223-33ed05ee171c.jpg

Woo 1000..

I must admit the double/triple and the quads don't look as nice as the single Garbs.

Don't think I'll buy anymore myself (until next sale) hopefully Thor will be included

There is a BOGOF on dinosaurs Today so I grabbed a pack. Did alright I think

A 3D Card and a 1/1 sketch why can't I get them in marvel stuff..

IMG_7509.PNG

IMG_7512.PNG

yea the value just isn't there, even @ bogof. Some nice cards, but you are better off just picking up the few singles here and there instead if you want stuff.

The sell the packs well because people like to chase achievements, even if the end result is not great, its the thrill of the chase type thing

i like the look of the "colour wheel" card that you trade 10 for amd the base is ok i think ill just chase a few fave characters

untitledw.png

i did snag a dual patch amongst the couple pack i grabbed
CapturedJPG.JPG

Back
Top Bottom