Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

just logged on to ePack and they have a sale on Homecoming GotG and Strange - BoGoF

sale.JPG

Let me just say that if ePack was around back when UD had its NBA licence, I would have been bankrupt 15 times over!

I got hooked busting packs of Goodwin looking for Simmons and it was very addictive......transfer the physical cards straight into COMC and then ship them home.

I think they could make huge coin out of this if they still had their licence.

Now this really interests me ! It was a bit of a sleeper set I reckon...I broke a box, base cards are pretty old skool and there's some nice autos. Sketches are pretty good too I think...

upload_2018-2-16_10-33-27.png
alien is now live.

US$6.99 a pack
US$119.99 a box
US$1434.99 a case (12 boxes)

Had a go tonight, not terrible, not great. At least the packs are a reasonable price at 6.95..

Highlights -

loki.JPG

dyson.JPG

Also got a numbered Blue parallel and an insert that set of the sirens, but don't think they're anything special. Tried a few more of Alien too and got nuffin!

Well that was interesting...just bought 3 packs of Thor and each pack had a hit in it. Dyson in the first, dual relic in the second and a triple relic in the third ! Was very tempting to buy more and see what was in the 4th pack!!

Well that was interesting...just bought 3 packs of Thor and each pack had a hit in it. Dyson in the first, dual relic in the second and a triple relic in the third ! Was very tempting to buy more and see what was in the 4th pack!!
that is a pretty decent run

a hit only style release, this could be interesting and expensive. but i kinda miss the base or they could at least make a premium base..

Thinking this might be an aborted physical release. Been a while since the show, and don't think it's been revived yet, so I'm wondering if they had started getting auto's and sketches, but then decided to pull the pin and not bother doing the full print run of base etc.

Mightn't be too bad if they have a good signers list and the price isn't over the top..

Thinking this might be an aborted physical release. Been a while since the show, and don't think it's been revived yet, so I'm wondering if they had started getting auto's and sketches, but then decided to pull the pin and not bother doing the full print run of base etc.

Mightn't be too bad if they have a good signers list and the price isn't over the top..

I was thinking the same about the cancelled series, if they have the main cast signing it might be good to grab a few packs

Had a little Paypal, so went a few more Ragnarok's this afternoon. Nice dual material in Pack two...

bf025534-7b33-4502-af80-1e35fd433a3d.jpg

But pack one was the real winner !! /15 Grand Masters Prized Possessions Dual autograph of Rachel House and Tessa Thompson ! Last one went for US$800 on ebay!! YIKES!! Easily my biggest hit from an Epack!

1a7aa70a-747d-47fe-9e87-7915a54c551f.jpg

Probably keep it mate. Though I could sell it I suppose and then buy a couple of single auto's from the set. I really wanted a Tessa but wasn't looking for a House, but on rewatching the movie last week, she was pretty funny in it, so happy to add it.

I usually have a hard time selling any hits that come my way from products I collect...guess it's the collector in me thinking they were meant to be mine!

Back
Top Bottom