Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

Went back to the well again today and bought 3 packs and only got a Dyson, better than nothing I guess...

Couple of hours later I weakened and bought another three, cause I'm a sucker...LOL

But sometimes suckers win too....

eb845395-1906-44e2-9973-b4190e3369c8.jpg

Pity the sig runs off the label, but I'll take it !

Went back to the well again today and bought 3 packs and only got a Dyson, better than nothing I guess...

Couple of hours later I weakened and bought another three, cause I'm a sucker...LOL

But sometimes suckers win too....

eb845395-1906-44e2-9973-b4190e3369c8.jpg

Pity the sig runs off the label, but I'll take it !

Just saw this on twitter mate you might be able to snag a replacement

IMG_5519.jpg

I am totally loving Thor...still haven't pulled a sketch, and the last few nights 3 pack buys haven't been fantastic netting only 2 relics and a dyson.

But tonight in pack 2 of 3 !!!

73e08799-eb02-4995-9873-5d16620efaaf.jpg

So stoked!

Mate that is awesome I bought 4 packs and got 4 Red parallels..

Really hitting it out of the park with the autographs

Thanks mate. Really has been crazy, I think the only other decent auto I've ever hit on Epack was an Ian Holm in the original Alien set... broke a lot of GotG2 and got nothing... but Thor has been amazing !

I like the look of Thor I thinks it's been a good product for 4 cards a packet, helps I loved the movie too I guess. I have contemplated chasing down the base set of this outside of epack. Or maybe I'll just buy a physical box....

But I'm still stoked for you hitting a Hemsy!!! That's pretty awesome!!

Yeah, it'll be a keeper for sure, I'm pretty over the moon about it! Now I'll really need to send some stuff back before they change the GST rules !

A by product of buying packs is I'm getting a fair few base and the conversion to gold is only 5, so pretty easy to get to, so I'm thinking of trying to build the gold set. You can pick up a lot of the parallels on COMC pretty cheap to fill in.

Meant to say too, if you can use any of my Annual or GOTG dupes for your sets or chase send a trade...I'm ausram on there too..

Back
Top Bottom